SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

FAIL for the cop who tried to pull me over last night :P

Took Tracy out for a 'date' on the Brutale and we had no probs all night. 2 streets from home I need to make a left at roundabout and then right at roundabout and then pull up my drive halfway down the road. As I'm approaching the first aroundabout to make a left turn, I see a cop car 150m ahead past the roundabout sitting at a side street. He sees my single headlight ("you beauty, a motorcycle to pull over") and turns towards me instead of away from me like he had indicated. I do my left turn, and just before the right turn at the next roundabout I check my mirrors and see him turning to follow me, and he's hiking it. I do the right turn and give it a squirt to my drive way and pull up. Security light comes on so I'm visible for all to see. The cop car slooooowly drive past my place and he stops for a moment as I'm getting my helmet and gloves off. I'm telling Tracy "wait for it, Mr Quota will do anything for a free feed".

Cop drives of real slow and I wave to him and yell "maybe next time". Then he stops near the end of my street and he's looking back at me an awful long time. Then he drives off. Fail. :rofl:

What annoyed me was: all he saw was a single headlight coming down the road, yet decided he was going to pull me over. Now he would have been hiking it to catch me in that amount of time. 11pm speeding around a suburban area for the chance of a free feed. I'd done nothing wrong, but he would have hauled me up to fill his quota. Good luck with that champ.

Lol Ruby!

Sounds like the time I was driving down to Boostworx. I was going along Goodwood Road when a cop on a bike pulled up behind me out of no where. He then basically tailgated me down Goodwood road, then turned off with me down Boothby street. I did everything right (indicated, etc). Anyway, he's still right up my ass, so instead of pulling over to park out the front of Boostworx to drop off the car, I just drove into the workshop lol and parked it inside. The cop on the bike then drove up the driveway a little bit, but then stopped and turned his bike around when Shaun and Troy walked outside lol. Then the cop just drove off slowly, just looking at us.

Then, once the cop left, I just reversed the car and parked it in the street.

Daniel 1, Cop 0.

lol, its funny coz its pedobear. i dont agree with what he stands for however.

your a foolish man if you think you can like something but not endorse what it stands for

i bought ben the new need for speed undercover for christmas... gave it to him last night... i think iv'e just lost my husband for a solid 6 weeks! :domokun:

hahaha it wont last long

wow sau just changed, always shows post #1 of the thread up the top! good idea imo.

nope just changed for you

you cant even compare the 2 behavior patterns if the joker was a real life person doing what he did you wouldn't think the same

give a thought for all the parents out on SAU 1 of a parents worst nightmares would be there child being taken by such a person and never to be found again

i had a cousin taken my Bevan Spencer von Einem many years ago and it ruined that side of the family for many years

My Cousin (bottom left small picture) Familymurders.jpg

sometimes you guys need to think before you all act this isn't just aimed at Damo