SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

rofl,

Poll Results

Thanks for voting, here are the results so far:

Have the tougher laws introduced in 2005 reduced hoon driving in SA?

Yes

29% (43 votes)

No

70% (105 votes)

Total votes

Total of 148 votes

Happened to my Zune player Damo... Seemed to be a bug in the firmware for the 30GB models, luckily it cleared up by itself and now MS is issuing a fix in the next firmware release

This is taken from the poll on hoon driving..

Pathetic creatures who "need to" do burnouts and all that childish idotic behaviour. Who says they "need to" do this? How about getting a life, some real responsible friends and a good hobby? Look at other countries. Does Europe have this problem? Not really. Let's ask them why. There is plenty of opportunities here to let off steam, like football, etc. etc. "Test their vehicles"? What for? Read the instructions: a car is a means of transport, that's all. Not a goofy toy to show off your infieriority complex and other mental disturbances to people who aren't really interested!!!

Seriously some people have no idea. Yet they feel the need to voice an opion about a subject they clearly do not understand or know anything about. F__k they make me angry.. I bet you the same person who wrote that comment is also the same type of person who drives in the right hand lane and sits 15km's under the speed limit then glare at you when you over take them even though your still going under the speed limit.

End rant.

F*ck me. I've just been trawling the Japan Yahoo car auctions, and I found 3 32 GTR's which were MINT! One was going for 24k AUD and had 21,000k ORIGINAL k's on the clock. It's been garaged for years! Only 1 owner with books to prove the k's!

And another one, had books to prove the dash board change over to prove it had 34,xxx k's on it.

So many people rant on about the k's being wound back, but there's plenty of Skylines who have little k's yet are original k's with books to prove it.

Most car ads also display the person doing a comp. test on the car, with pictures of each reading and they even show you the condition of the spark plug. Now that's what I call a decent car ad!!