SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

+1. I'm on the I (L) Boostworx bandwagon. Shaun's a champion.

awesome

worth quoting

see ?

I'll say it too

there I feel better

no I dont

cod 5 time I feel......... :)

aggies at pooraka has them at the moment on spesh for $868 with matching stand, in black or silver.

i had my eftpos card out yesterday ready to swipe away for silver tank on silver stand,

but i got the shivvers when i thought what wendy would say :)

we are off to gold coast next month so i sorta need to save the $ for that......

unless someone wants to buy my current setup? lol, ill even throw in the jumbo fish :)

the new setup will be tropical fo'sor

fark those coffee table are sick!!!

damo, buy my 70 ltr tank w/cabinet pump light etc :)

this is the one i want , cept all silver and 300 ltr capacity

Acryllic fishtanks SUCK.... distortion around sides = fail.

Those cofee tables are well build but are rather wanky, fish tanks should be at eye level or above to make it easy to watch

I got 4 5 foot+ fishtanks here not being used in addition to the 12 of so that are being used.... if you need a tank I'll ask my brother as he's been working in the pet industry for a decade now and can source a lot of stuff at good prices. Tis a shame Im broke and have no place to put the tank, otherwise I'd have a bunch of discus in there

-D

so mitch was that you my uncle spotted yesterday on richmond road with the cops? As soon as he described the car I thought of you

nah i didnt get pulled up on richmond road ,

was near tapleys hill road where they pulled me over

nah i have a fighter, cbf finding fish that it wont kill to go in a bigger tank with it

Lawl. Fighters only fight other males. Theyre actually quite docile and good with other fish.

Depends on what size tank, but you can have Kuhli loaches, suckerfish cats, bronze/bristlenose cats, platies, guppies, swordfish, halfbeaks, silver tailed sharks, bumblebees etc

Stay away from red tailed black sharks and angelfish. Most fish do get along well, and if they don't sometimes its just a case of boredom, not enough real estate/territory/overcrowding, or its a case of a fish being bullied so it bullies other fish to feel hardcore.

-D

what do i have to adjust to stop my car cutting out when i put the clutch in , nearly ran over a roundabout just a minute ago because the car cut out as i was rolling up to it , then it cut off when i was about to pull into my driveway and i nearly cleaned up the stobie pole out front :down:

ever since KPM adjusted stuff it cuts out when i put the clutch in , not ALL the time but probably 5/10 times

Take it back to them then, they've obviously done something wrong

yeah im gonna tomorrow , i just dropped the boost down to 10psi to see if that made a difference but it doesnt so i re-set the hi level to 13psi as per what they changed it to ,

i think its because they adjusted the idle of my car as it used to idle at 1600rpm and now it averages 1000rpm

hey ben u seem to know a fair bit about fish hha, know any breeders coz i am sick of spending 300 bux for like 20 fish when i know it probably costs them 50 haha

Nah i dont sorry. I never minded getting fish off of reputable aquarium shops, even if they did mean extra $. Usually means the fish is young, in good health and has no diseases like fungus or white spot..

Aquascene was always one of the best. P&K Pets stepney had a decent range but their best employees have left, not sure how good the advice is there now. I think theres one on Anzac called Seaview which I heard was good but never went there myself.

-D