SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I might come to villis tonight but it won't be till like 11.30pm...if it stays on 6cyl!

I doubt any will still be there at that time, probably be out and about cruising around.

Just came across something kinda crazy ? this forum has some interesting info

http://forum.roadsmart.com.au/index.php?showtopic=70

but seriously when was the last time you saw Kia with 8 people in it doing 170kph? without jet engines on the roof? :(

ALBURY : About 5.40pm yesterday, a 25-year-old Melbourne man detected on Hume Highway at Kyeamba driving a Kia Carnival at 170kph in a 110 kph area. At the time of the alleged incident there were eight people in the vehicle. The driver was charged with exceed speed by over 45km/h and an on-the-spot suspension notice was issued removing his driving privileges in NSW

Anyone know where i can pick up one of these? The right ones fuxed so need a new one. Hoping you can pick up these as is (by itself) with wiring. Got the clear LED tail lights in as the right one is completely stuffed and none of the lights work on it, people were starting to complain about me turning right with no indicator. Want this asap as the LEDs look s**thouse on my car :(

16012009260.jpg

Good news: sold my GSXR race bike last night for cash $$$. Now I gotta find another race bike.

Bad news: a riding mate crashed last night up top of Greenhill Road going to Lofty. We just came down that road and I recommended we take another route to Windy, as the roads were covered in shit, but half the guys wanted to go back the way we came. He lost the front end and hit a guard rail. Bike is totalled, and he is banged up a fair bit with an obvious broken collarbone and last I heard, they were doing xrays to check for further injuries.

:P

Good news: I didn't crash! :(

hey ruby good news about the sale but a shame about your friend, i cringe hearing of people coming of their bikes... hence why i sold mine. had a close friend who recently got ran off the road and ended up with the peg thru his leg. scary stuff! hope he makes a full recovery and gets back on the horse!

yeah always better someone else crashes and not you, God speed recovery to your mate

just silicone'd up my old coil packs will put them in and test when they've had a few hours to dry

hahaha no probs Pete

havnt got the picture of your ban stick off my phone yet i can only bluetooth and havnt installed the software yet

that sux the hear Damo why do people have to lie when selling cars you still would of bought it splitfires or not

i was told mine came with splitfires, on closer inspection there are stock coilpacks in the engine and another set of stockies in a splitfire box :P

look on the bright side at least u have two sets of coil packs ;)

anyone know a place that will take cars away and give u cash for them??

and how much do they give u? $200?

need to get rid of the datto as its just sitting there...

anyone know a place that will take cars away and give u cash for them??

and how much do they give u? $200?

need to get rid of the datto as its just sitting there...

i'll give ya $200 for it ;)

Finally I have a running car again, well apart from my daily driver. Gone back to the factory exhaust manifold for the time being while I try and find a decent aftermarket one. problem in now the exhaust doesn't line up with the dump as the dump I had for the old manifold was moded to fit for that manifold.

I actually think the factory one doesn't look to bad;

Image847.jpg

Vs'

Image800.jpg