SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

so, ill be re-painting my aquarium cabinet before i set it up, whats the best way to prep it?

spend the time sanding, including the crevices a fiddly bits (alot of work :yes: )

or give it a light sand, wood primer, then paint?

seeing as i have some time onb my hands and the shed isnt much warmer then the house, i might as-well get started!

Use varnish. Looks shitloads better than paint. Sand back to bare wood, stain it if required and then varnish and seal. Bobs ur auntie.

Btw u get my message about the turtles?

-D

hate to be working for etsa today, with the amount of transformers that would be overloading and catching fire.

again, i blame our shithouse government, our shithouse opposition, an ineffectual federal government and nobody with a pair of testicles to go ahead and give us some damn nuclear power plants

-D

shit sorry ben, i seen the 1 new msg thingy but i assumed it was the one scott sent me a little while ago..

fish haven took the turtles for 20 bucks, and a big container of tropical food, which was fine by me.

if i could turn back time, i would have given them to you, as i went back yesterday, and they had a $125 price tag on

them :yes:

anyone going to the BDO on friday???? there saying its gonna be over 41 degrees now lol uuughhhh the boiler room is gonna be death

Yep, can't wait!

Hot means barely clothed chickies and tons of water sprayers and tents .... was pretty darn hot last year too - but nowhere as hot as it will be on Friday!

I still can't wait .... Prodigy, Living End, Sneaky Sound System, The Ting Tings, Pendulum, Pee Wee Ferris, Lupe Fiasco, Quan .... the list goes on *excited*!

Yep, can't wait!

Hot means barely clothed chickies and tons of water sprayers and tents .... was pretty darn hot last year too - but nowhere as hot as it will be on Friday!

I still can't wait .... Prodigy, Living End, Sneaky Sound System, The Ting Tings, Pendulum, Pee Wee Ferris, Lupe Fiasco, Quan .... the list goes on *excited*!

yeah living end are sweet. and i'd watch sneaky just cause i think their singer is a bit of alright... neil young would be my top bet, but im workin this fri (fishing trip next weekend if u wanna go andrew ;P reply to sms's ya scotsman) and the heat would turn me homocidal...

-D

again, i blame our shithouse government, our shithouse opposition, an ineffectual federal government and nobody with a pair of testicles to go ahead and give us some damn nuclear power plants

-D

i hear that...

yeah sorry Ben - I got your SMS but haven't had time to catch up with David, as I am not going to drive over and back in one day on my own. I am a maybe at this stage - got a few things on, but am keen as to come. Will let you know asap.

yeah sorry Ben - I got your SMS but haven't had time to catch up with David, as I am not going to drive over and back in one day on my own. I am a maybe at this stage - got a few things on, but am keen as to come. Will let you know asap.

My folks have 2 free spots in the merc. You wont have to drive if u get in quick ;P

-D

i saw sneaky live at stereosonic and left after 2 songs, they seemed to struggle neither them or the crowd was getting into it...

but i definatly wanna see:

loot and plunder

lupe fiasco

AJAX

simian mobile disco

cut copy

arctic monkeys

a bit of niel finn

then into the boiler room again for a hour and a half of prodigy mayhem

^^ then a lift up in the Merc doesn't help me .... my quota of abandoning the missus and a 15 month old toddler for the night has been filled for most of the year already.

anyone seen those flashes of light in the in the clouds up north? is that lightining? on a stinking hot night like this, weird!

Yeah, and from the back of my house where I saw the flashes I could not see a cloud in sight.

anyone seen those flashes of light in the in the clouds up north? is that lightining? on a stinking hot night like this, weird!

just heat lightning dude, happens when cold air passes over the top of hot air. usual occurrence during summer nights... but keeeeeeeen on some rain :P

Yep, can't wait!

i used to skateboard with that guy back when i lived in the states. hes a twat to say the least but a good rapper. his real name his mohamond.

sorry for the usless facts haha

also, last night on the way home there was a hit and run on victor harbour rd at the top of the hill. the guy came back and turned himself in later though.

who the hell walks on that victor harbour rd anyways? and at night in the pitch black too?!

Edited by Import S13