SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

"bounces to pendulum remix of voodoo people"

I just got home - Pendulum actually did this cover today at BDO. Damn they were awesome!

Prodigy were their usual unbelievable selves too ....

Huge day and dang it was hot, but the eye candy and the music was just awesome!

Need a help!!! Does any1 know any mobile welders??? My clutch pedal has somehow broken a weld so need it done asap.

Thanx if u can help in advance

You'll have to take it out to get it welded, I think there are 2 nuts in the engine bay that hold on the clutch master cylinder and remove the pin on the pedal and it should just pull out. Take it to a welding shop and get them to spot weld it up. Should only take them about 10 minutes. Probably cost $10-20 at the most.

i thought i would share some pics just a tease really for the racecar i will post some pics off the turbo 6boost split pulse manifold too soon rods pistons etc happy times yay

worth the drive today to check out the progress

sorry i was bored its warm and i cant sleep lol.

pic1 intercooler :D

30012009001.jpg

pic2 intercooler

30012009002.jpg

pic3 oil sump custom + return

30012009003.jpg

pic4 os-giken close ratio 5 speed gearset + all upgraded stuff.lol

30012009005.jpg

pic5 polished greedy plenum + throttlebody

30012009.jpg

i tried and tried to get too sleep :D

got my cousins weeding to go too at 3pm today at the botanical gardens in town free booze and 40 odd degree day im gonna get drunk. :bunny:

sleeping is so over rated until you get ready for work. :yes:

damn these warm knights :rant:

Hi all!!!

hope your all behaving!

friends of mine is joining SAU as we speak!! They just got a Bright yellow series 2 RS4. make them feel welcome for me!! :rant:

:D Another Volvo driver :bunny:

I just got home - Pendulum actually did this cover today at BDO. Damn they were awesome!

Prodigy were their usual unbelievable selves too ....

Huge day and dang it was hot, but the eye candy and the music was just awesome!

i missed pendulum to see lupe, was still amazing but yeh prodigy was insane, like 15,000 people all going nuts when the bassline hit for smack my bitch up

Hey peeps, what time is the post office open till today??

depends on the post office and area give aust post a ring they can look @ all of them and tell you times

Hi all!!!

hope your all behaving!

friends of mine is joining SAU as we speak!! They just got a Bright yellow series 2 RS4. make them feel welcome for me!! :D

they got that from redline motor sports yeah

5778.JPG