SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yeah, That thing was awesome. Prefer the superlights though LOL.

Hows shauns 808 going? Havent been to Boostworx for a few weeks, flat out with work and working on the pig. And does mark own Shauns old Red S1 RX7?

If so, that thing was an animal. I have a photo of My S3 rx7 and his S1 on the hoists next to each other LOL

Well we race with the Boostworx boys in IPRA, We have a 2x808 BP18T(Shaun and Tony) 1xRx7 13BT(Mark) 1xmini(Ben) 1xRA40 Celica 3SGTE(Strat US) my mates car but been racing as his spanner man for years, going back to Sprint Karting and Superkart days!!

Still been quite hot over night, but i think it gonna be like 31 next wed and like 27 next thurs, so looking better!!

Heading down to Brighton, grew up going down there, and is a nice clean beach

Thats fantastice Deluxe..got a great group of different cars :D nothing worng with being the spannerman..But are we ever going to see your R33 hit a track?

I dont like hot nights...but good thats its cooling down for easter break!

Nice clean beachs getting harder to find these days in SA? What about the eye candy?

Yeh thats the one, But its blue with silver inside and engine bay, and now has custom 4wd wheels, lighter than superlights.......

Is now getting 33 brakes, and hilux diff and tailshaft!!! Cheers for the help on it!!

Heres a pic of it now

HAWT! :P

That was posted by someone on NS!

Also this morning while i'm at it i saw a black 32 with an SAU sticker screaming through traffic and cutting people off inc me but the worst i saw was him merging into a gap THAT WASN'T EVEN A GAP :D the poor van had to slam on their brakes to avoid contact! give the rest of us a bad name stunts like that! (prob why that guy thought it so funny to cut me off )

Who was it? :P

Edited by Luke_ENR34

Also this morning while i'm at it i saw a black 32 with an SAU sticker screaming through traffic and cutting people off inc me but the worst i saw was him merging into a gap THAT WASN'T EVEN A GAP :) the poor van had to slam on their brakes to avoid contact! give the rest of us a bad name stunts like that! (prob why that guy thought it so funny to cut me off )

Who was it? :D

That behaviour is not good at all...

Shouldnt have a SAU sticker if acting like that! Just makes it hard for the rest of us! :P

Yeah, That thing was awesome. Prefer the superlights though LOL.

Hows shauns 808 going? Havent been to Boostworx for a few weeks, flat out with work and working on the pig. And does mark own Shauns old Red S1 RX7?

If so, that thing was an animal. I have a photo of My S3 rx7 and his S1 on the hoists next to each other LOL

Yeh shauns *)* is coming along, has come back from Doyles, and is in his trusty red!! But he said he wont make it for the first round in April, spewing!!

Yeh Marks Rx7 is Shauns old car, and funily enough Mark is my mates(RA40) uncle in law........lol

Also forgot to mention another mate just picked up a Original Rx4 with a 13BT almost ready for race in IPRA, was the blue one from Boostwrx also, might have seen it!!

Thats fantastice Deluxe..got a great group of different cars :) nothing worng with being the spannerman..But are we ever going to see your R33 hit a track?

I dont like hot nights...but good thats its cooling down for easter break!

Nice clean beachs getting harder to find these days in SA? What about the eye candy?

HAWT! :D

Nah i like bieng the spanner man, doesnt cost me a thing in damages, free tickets to MANY events and i get to do/watch what i love!!

The 33 has been sold to my mate, hand it over when i find a new car....... so it wont be hitting the track while i have it, but my mate is planning on injectors and a few extra goodies and will prob take it out there as he will have a company car also!!

Ohhh just kinda rocky beaches around, and Brighton somewhat commercial i guess, and yes there is quite some talent around threre, thats for sure :P

Nah i like bieng the spanner man, doesnt cost me a thing in damages, free tickets to MANY events and i get to do/watch what i love!!

The 33 has been sold to my mate, hand it over when i find a new car....... so it wont be hitting the track while i have it, but my mate is planning on injectors and a few extra goodies and will prob take it out there as he will have a company car also!!

Ohhh just kinda rocky beaches around, and Brighton somewhat commercial i guess, and yes there is quite some talent around threre, thats for sure :P

Wow the R33 has been sold :) What are you looking at getting now?

So will your old R33 be his first skyline?

talent is always good! :D

Wow the R33 has been sold :) What are you looking at getting now?

So will your old R33 be his first skyline?

talent is always good! :D

It was his car about 3 years ago as i bought it off of him, Now he wants it back, so its going........

Looking at a Aristo...... yeh yeh its not a Nissan or a Skyline, BUT i need to get some investments in my life soon, and spending money on a stupid performance car that is gonn cost me money isn't the right way to do it, So after investments maybe a GTR will come from it later on!!

And yes TALENT is very good!!

I've always said if i was a girl id definatly be gay.......... :P

Just had a look on J-Spec website and saw a R34 GTR for 40k....wow. Its only a matter of time before we will see them in the high 30's !!!

Just that little bit closer to getting one :D

:D even more pissed off that I'm missing the F1. The 2 Ferrari crews i was going to go over with won race 1 and got 3rd in race 2.

Being poor and unemployed sucks!

oh well Gold Coast here i come :)

Just had a look on J-Spec website and saw a R34 GTR for 40k....wow. Its only a matter of time before we will see them in the high 30's !!!

Just that little bit closer to getting one :laugh:

Yeah I saw that. They advertise 9000kms but in the fine print they say "actual mileage unknown", they also say "minor damage repair"......yeah right.

Normally 'minor damage' rarely gets reported which makes me think its a bit more serious. $40K tells me its prolly a bucket of bolts that needs at least another $10K spent on it. BUYER BEWARE!!

What the!

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...962-663,00.html

THERE was no bear in there, but a Macedonian court convicted it anyway on charges of stealing honey from a bee keeper.

The bear was convicted in absentia after a bee keeper finally turned to the law to keep paws from his honeypot.

The bee keeper had battled his very own "hunny" stealing Winnie with thumping "turbo-folk" music and a generator to provide lighting, but his plan was foiled when the generator stopped working and the hungry bear returned.

"I tried to distract the bear with lights and music because I heard bears are afraid of that," Zoran Kiseloski told top-selling daily Dnevnik after the year-long case of the bear vs the beekeeper ended in the beekeeper's favour.

"So I bought a generator, lit up the area and put on songs of (Serbian 'turbo-folk' star) Ceca."

Mr Kiseloski's hives only survived a few weeks before the power ran out.

A court in the city of Bitola found the bear guilty, and since it had no owner and belonged to a protected species, ordered the state to pay the 140,000 denars ($3,550) damage it caused to the hives.

The bear failed to mount a defence and his whereabouts are unknown.

should have his SAU sticker revoked :laugh:

Also this morning while i'm at it i saw a black 32 with an SAU sticker screaming through traffic and cutting people off inc me but the worst i saw was him merging into a gap THAT WASN'T EVEN A GAP :) the poor van had to slam on their brakes to avoid contact! give the rest of us a bad name stunts like that! (prob why that guy thought it so funny to cut me off )

Who was it? :)

Got my 2007 tax refund back today (yeh, long story, trusted a mate to put it in when he did his, but no, forgot it and 'never got around to putting it in' so i sent it off last week).. Got the cheque today, $1,280 :laugh: So the dent in the side of the GTR is getting fixed, just gotta book it into All Type Crash at some stage (got a 2 week waiting list so the sooner the better) And possibly keep the rest, or I've got a service coming up so may throw some at that. Wait and see i guess.. But yeh, Hell excited.... Cars getting done!! LOL :)

i got 2g's comin from the government soon, from when the company i was last with went into liquidation and owed me annual leave etc...Get the 33 tuned finally and buy a 31 i think!

*cough* wheels for the corolla *cough*

It was his car about 3 years ago as i bought it off of him, Now he wants it back, so its going........

Looking at a Aristo...... yeh yeh its not a Nissan or a Skyline, BUT i need to get some investments in my life soon, and spending money on a stupid performance car that is gonn cost me money isn't the right way to do it, So after investments maybe a GTR will come from it later on!!

And yes TALENT is very good!!

I've always said if i was a girl id definatly be gay.......... :P

thats funny..must love the car to bits....

Yep know what you are saying there, investment in a smart move

The Aristo's look alright :( Oh HI5 for wanting a GTR next :)

TALENT FTW!!!! :P

niiice paint looks awesome u must be cheering!!

for those that wished me luck with court i really thank you cos it worked..... i got no further suspension on my liscence just a 18 month good behaviour bond and suspended sentence with very tight restrictions.... i have to be a good boy and ill get my liscence back in 2 and a half months!!! cant believe it im still beside myself!!!!!!!

:P

jenkies

Edited by jenkies