SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hahaha i spied you on there too :);):)

was a bit surprised my user name was free

funny we joined like 2 days apart :) without prior knowledge

Maz..is a rotor fan..HI5!! :cheers:

yea lol, lookin into getting a clean as white s3 limited rx7 off my mate so i thought id get in on 'the rota scene' lol

Very Nice..

I wish I could have one but have too many toys as it is..

I would love to get a FD..

So still cool down there?

you know the drill darren - Pics or ban! :D

Yeh Yeh they will come........

Will make a thread with them and update pics as i get new wheels, tint, and lower her!!

good job Darren time for some 2J goodness :D

Spot on there mate, although i will still miss the Skyline, just lucky my mate is buying it back and he will be coming to a SAU SA section shortly

Oh Deluxe really name is Darren :)

Yep Pics or Ban!!

Well that is how i got my nickname Deluxe!! with my car back in the day, going back to grass roots you could say!!

Yeh Yeh they will come........

Will make a thread with them and update pics as i get new wheels, tint, and lower her!!

Spot on there mate, although i will still miss the Skyline, just lucky my mate is buying it back and he will be coming to a SAU SA section shortly

Well that is how i got my nickname Deluxe!! with my car back in the day, going back to grass roots you could say!!

I like your nickname suits you well!!

Thats so cool :down: definately post pics please

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Miraculously warps again despite every possible method of trying to ensure even torque on the bolts. I'm very tempted to blame the pressure plate at this point. Everything else as far as I can tell does not have any runout issues. I double-checked to make sure the friction discs are oriented correctly and the hub is properly seated on the friction discs.
    • What about after you put it back together again?
    • MX5 goes into MX5 Mania tomorrow for the "camed 2.5 big block" swap 🤪 A week later than expected, but they found a lower Km engine than the first one and needed time for it to be pulled and inspected  I did take it for its last spin with the 2.0 today, great day for top down driving, drove it to Altitude 1148 to lunch with Jackie Took the long way home down Bulli Pass, then home via the Nasho, lots of traffic, but typical for a weekend/public holiday, I had to time some sections to get "free air" for some of the twisties though, but a nice little cruise none the less, the car is handling great, and it sound awesome when I'm up it Looking forward to seeing the difference that 0.5 ltrs and some cams make
    • I've still got the og shell in the shed and the new shell is almost ready to race again.  I've got a Motec M150 in the car and just sorting a driveline vibration and putting in 10mm fuel lines then it will be running again.
    • Bang for buck, simplicity and heaps of aftermarket support I would be looking at what BYP are doing with civics and integras. Really it all depends on what class or what type of Motorsport you are looking to do and also your budget. Budget to one person might completely different to another