SAU Community

Dump Pipes

JonesyGTR

Hi guys,

Just a quick few questions:

1. Is an 'extension kit' the same as dump pipes? (im guessing its just a different name) - Im specifically looking at a HKS set.

2. Where can I source (if anywhere) dump pipes within Australia? Not interested in eBay MONSTA brand stuff. I want quality and proven direct fitment. Not 'hope and pray' gear.

3. Anywhere from O/S worth sourcing from that have a decent (less than a week) delivery time?

Cheers!

Dan :happy:

i got the just jap ones and there great.but make surer ya get the r32 gtr ones,i got the 33 ones and had to change them

Oh awesome i ordered a set today. Which ones did you get though? They have like 5 diff ones....

Yeah Monsta ones are SHIT! I got some cheap cheap and they were both identical (sposed to be different) and then they sent me another set exactly the same! :@ got a refund at least.

Can people confirm the Trust dumps are a ball-breaker to fit? Or otherwise? I am not fitting them myself, its a performance workshop, if that makes a difference. (Ash?)

Im guessing that the Trust would be better in terms of quality and performance over the JustJap ones, but is the cost difference worth it? Or am I not even going to notice. All other supporting mods are in place.

Also - costs of the Just Jap ones?

Cheers!

Dan

You wont notice the difference.

Check out the JJ site theyre on there..

JJR - $399

Xforce - $499 I asked them what the difference was and he said the price LOL.

HKS...

Tomei...

Can people confirm the Trust dumps are a ball-breaker to fit? Or otherwise? I am not fitting them myself, its a performance workshop, if that makes a difference. (Ash?)

Im guessing that the Trust would be better in terms of quality and performance over the JustJap ones, but is the cost difference worth it? Or am I not even going to notice. All other supporting mods are in place.

Also - costs of the Just Jap ones?

Cheers!

Dan

I was the one who fitted them :wave: on a GT-R it would be a nightmare. go with the x force ones

Oh awesome i ordered a set today. Which ones did you get though? They have like 5 diff ones....

Yeah Monsta ones are SHIT! I got some cheap cheap and they were both identical (sposed to be different) and then they sent me another set exactly the same! :@ got a refund at least.

not 2 sure now but i no i had to makeup a reducer out of the bungs in the 02 sensor holes as i must have got the 33,34 gtr ones cause the holes where to big and the old dumps reducer didnt fit.other than they fit sweet as