SAU Community

rims rims oh what rims

qikshift

OMFG... the next best thign to white!!! hehe GOLD lol

what u think?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...1&highlight=avs

wants 1200 cash.. mm would haev to travel to syd.. but damn check both pics... looks crazy on a black 32

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/at...=&postid=247415

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/at...=&postid=214266

what ya guys think?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold roxqer on a black car! good choice qikshift

everybody looking at rims.. check out http://board.performanceforums.com/ - they have a separate wheel trading area which is pretty popular.. as its not just skylines so you can get a crap load of nice 17" and 18" rims that might suit. That is where i found mine for bargain price (worth about $3000 new apparently, and i paid $1000)

what does everybody have against chrome? other than the fact that it costs more. i love chrome.. I'm glad mine has chrome :) i wasn't sure at first. They're a bitch to keep clean though, they don't stay chrome looking for long with dust and things.

Btw: for tyres, i found donellans was one of the best/cheapest places. One of the only places that told me the tyres i was going to get would only last 15,000-25,000km! (yes, believe it or not!). So i liked the fact they were actually telling me the truth rather than sell me the more expensive tyres and bend me over 12 months later for more.

Originally posted by MzDfectd

i think u should get these

bearlarge.jpg  

:uh-huh:

omg i was hoping no one would post these damn things incase my gf seen them.. i could just imagine a set of 18 inch teddy bears on her soarer... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAHHAHA love hte teddy style :)

any u guys looked at the new ROH - drift R rims?? i actually dont mind em.. the promo car on the r34 looks pretty crazy.. nice deep dish at the rear got quoted 355 incl gst per rim for 17x8 all round.

i think id take of the ghey drift r logo from the middle... thoughts?

check em out the roh.com.au site.

mark

yeah i seen em in the previous issue of speed.... not a fan and i know HEAPS of ppl jumping on the whole "DRIFT" bandwagon and getting em lol

theyre ok tho... i still preffer those AVS ones u seen for 1200... shipping wont cost much dude

yeah thats my other cocern.. every man and his dog will have em.... become just as popular as the triology chromes did a few years ago *jitters chrome ewwwww* lol hahaha yeah i'm prob going to give this dude a call for the avs rims they look nice and at least i know they are the shit :)

mark