SAU Community

Toombul Creek Carpark

RB120WHY

This is exactly what is going to happen. Police WILL be inside the park but they will be working WITH us. This is what we are trying to achieve so the innocent don't get raped.

Raped is such a harsh word, think of it more as suprise sex

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly what is going to happen. Police WILL be inside the park but they will be working WITH us. This is what we are trying to achieve so the innocent don't get raped.

Yeah, I see what your saying and understand what the goal is. But this is just Aspley Maccas all over again, about 3 years ago the police and McDonalds agreed that people could meet in the carpark. A few weeks/months went by then after time the police lost intrest in being there, then it turned into a skid fest. A few weeks of this occured then the polcie are back but shutting down the carpark to do a car by car search and handing out tickets like candy. It only takes a few bad apples and your up shit creek again trying to find a new place to hang...

Like i said, I hope it works I really do. But I doubt it will. Something about "history repeating" rings a bell...

:)

Thats a good one...

AHAHAHA That does make it more romantic :P

We will do our best for the cruise scene and hopefully it all works out for both parties involved.

Remember we are looking to use the carpark for the first time on Thursday 1st November. But we need your support at the meeting with regards to what you guys need or want to be organised for the park.

MEETING -

ZILLMERE PCYC

340 Zillmere Road

7.00pm Tuesday 23rd October

SCOOBA STEEEEEEEB

I like what i've read, good work :D Hope to be out there soonskies to catch up

Cheers, Anna xo

You better come or I will lock Nikita in a cupboard for you never to see her again MWahahahaha. :P

You better come or I will lock Nikita in a cupboard for you never to see her again MWahahahaha. :P

:D:P noooooooooooooooooooo *cries in advance*

Haha nah i'll be there for sho

Anna xo

i will be avoiding this like the plague

anywhere cars gather, with a high likely hood of a number of defects being in the same area at teh same time, the cops will not be far off;

regardless of whether or not the owners of the properties dont mind the cars being there;

defects are defects;

It is very simple dont have a car that has got defects and you wont have a problem!

exactly. if its plated and has the papers IN THE CAR to back up the plate - what is your worry??

that said I'll probably venture down in the corolla first before driving my subaru wagon down there. last time I was at aspley I got a strange look (driving the starlet) so I never went back. :worship:

an off trivia point. why was BWCP set up? the organisers didn't want the dickheads out with them when they were street racing.. (yes that was the true reason.)

I see what you are doing and if you pull it off cleanly great. bearing in mind that magnesium dr (crestmead) was another spot that lots of people gathered at and it was blocked off plenty of times and canaries handed out. (I was there a few of them and managed NOT to get one.)

another case we had back in 2002 was this: we orgainsed a 15 car cruise and set a meeting point at yatala. when we left I had to kick another 10 cars OFF the tail of us (we were all on two way radios.) out front of said meeting place before we could continue on. the police sat beside us the whole way to NSW despite us hoppping on the radio and telling them we were doing nothing wrong. (we were doing a byron run for sun up photos.) they marked us with two unmarked cars watching us the entire way thinking we were going to race. we were out for a nice under the limit drive to watch the sun come up in byron and nothing else.

as been said its the twits that spoil it. get rid of those and it works.

bearing in mind that magnesium dr (crestmead) was another spot that lots of people gathered at and it was blocked off plenty of times and canaries handed out. (I was there a few of them and managed NOT to get one.)

Yeah i even got a call one sunday morning from browns plains police accusing me of doing burnouts down there which i wasnt (was in a N13 Exa) i was there but parked and watched. since then my involvement in the car scene has been fairly limited.

car scene died a long long time ago, i use to venture to aspley mcdonalds for a look now and then, but got over it. it now seems to be all preteen school idiots or old guys trying to relive the 70's

good luck with it mate, hope it doesnt go sour.

EDIT

No Meeting will be held tomorrow night 23rd October 2007 at PCYC Zillmere. All systems go! There will definately be a meet Thursday, November 1st at the Toombul carpark. So see you all there! And I stress, please don't bring any wankers, because if all goes well, this will definately be an ongoing event for Thursday night cruisers. If you have Any ideas or suggestions with regards to the night, for the future, then feel free to let us know ;)