SAU Community

Extreme Horsepower Show

HOSTILE

if you need numbers i can come

it hasnt got much done to it just twin HKS pods, full 5zigen exhaust and uped rev limiter to 8k as far as power go's

it made 194kw at tillbrooks dyno which was enough to win the psi dyno day surprisingly, but thats another story :D can bring trophy to add respect points :( althought will prob lose those points if i hit the dyno there

the guy i bought it off said he got 225rwkw before but id say it was prob a dodgy dyno.

have a look at the midnight blue 1 from small car sunday. its fairly stock looking except the front bar hole's.

doesnt matter if its stock, a GTR is a GTR. :laugh:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you need numbers i can come

it hasnt got much done to it just twin HKS pods, full 5zigen exhaust and uped rev limiter to 8k as far as power go's

it made 194kw at tillbrooks dyno which was enough to win the psi dyno day surprisingly, but thats another story :wave: can bring trophy to add respect points :) althought will prob lose those points if i hit the dyno there

the guy i bought it off said he got 225rwkw before but id say it was prob a dodgy dyno.

have a look at the midnight blue 1 from small car sunday. its fairly stock looking except the front bar hole's.

You are more than welcome, and we are still seeking numbers.

Due to the lack of interest it seems there will be no SAU display at The Extreme Horsepower show this year.

Feel free to enter as individuals those who were keen....

Very sad that there will be no representation of hi tech gear up against the hotrods and muscle machines.

Car spot are running out so be quick , At the moment there are more street machine than imports , we are after about the same amount of both so get on board .

You mean Commodores? ;)

:D

• 2 weeks later...

My car and SNIPER will be on display as a favour to Geof on the weekend, I am working but will drop in when I can to the show.

Shane and Geof will be looking after our cars.

No not all commodores going... there will be things like a 2500hp 55 chev and bens amazing newly built s15 to mention a couple.

Would love to enter the bike as I see there's a few categories for various bikes........only problem is the bike got caught in the rain on Tuesday and to polish it up for a show again is a lot of work, considering I've only got tomorrow arvo to prepare it........I think entrants have to be there by tomorrow night.

http://heavyduty.com.au/issue_92/hd_core_frameset.htm

To get it to this state took me almost a whole day of polishing by myself.