SAU Community

Whos Bludging At Work Right Now?!

anfo

Was having a bludgey day thought id see how many other liners out there were killing their companies resources on this damn forum! lol oh yeah would be nice to know what your job is LOL

i'll start, network securities analyst HAHA....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy membership... and you will see :D

accounts, broadband for health director... I have like 12 titles... depends what i feel like doing at the time :w00t:

But yeah, I bludge every day... It's in my contract...

Buy membership... and you will see :D

accounts, broadband for health director... I have like 12 titles... depends what i feel like doing at the time :w00t:

But yeah, I bludge every day... It's in my contract...

"broadband for health"? you trade broadband connections in return for peoples health? hehehe

Yeah... I have this really long knife... I'm pretty good at it :w00t:

Nah, it's free internet, paid for by the government for pharmacies and GP's... I manage these accounts... It's a shit job when there's work to do... which is pretty often...

Im now a fire warden, does that help?

lol i use to be a fire warden at my old job do u have the funky fire warden hard hat thing? lol i put mine on n ran around the office like an idiot once lol manager wasnt particularly happy as she thought there was an actual fire LOL

good to see the IT industry is in capable hands of line drivers bludging on sau LOL

so doof...if i tell u im a gp ur gona hook me up wif free net? :w00t::D:D

Ummm sure... If you can prove you're a real gp, and don't mind paying the gap payment, installation and hardware fees :D

Did you get your hat this time Chubbs? :)

im a parts interpreter for subaru, and yes we have our quiet moments. this is one of them i guess, lol

and going by the amount of time i spent on this forum we have a few quiet moments.

:w00t:

Ummm sure... If you can prove you're a real gp, and don't mind paying the gap payment, installation and hardware fees :w00t:

Did you get your hat this time Chubbs? :D

i can install n provide my hardware...

and gap er....dont spose you take iou's? monopoly dosh?

im a parts interpreter for subaru, and yes we have our quiet moments. this is one of them i guess, lol

and going by the amount of time i spent on this forum we have a few quiet moments.

:w00t:

dont suppose your working in haberfield? my mates a subaru parts interpreter at amr motors names andrew

im a parts interpreter for honda ^^^hi^^^

i work at a new honda dealership so it not very busy yet... ive been on the fone to my missus (shes a hairdresser) because she doesnt have any clients in until 2 and her boss isnt going in until 3

i probly have about 1-2 hours of work i have to do a day so the rest of it i do nothing

i can install n provide my hardware...

and gap er....dont spose you take iou's? monopoly dosh?

Nah, we prefer cash... or cheque...

SAU can nearly open its own business i reckon... If we did SAU work instead of whoring on here, we could probably creat and run a succesful business :w00t:

it manager here too! my day is pretty bludgy i made a todo list, but cbf doing any of it hehe. love school holidays my boss leaves to look after the kids and i got no one watching over me w00t w00t. bit torrent is getting a good workout and no one can say anything cause, well, im the it manager :w00t: