SAU Community

Sydney Cruise 04/11/2007 (sunday)

Assasin

Hey

I haven't been to any cruises yet but i live on the northern beaches and would like to meet up with cruise once you get to my area. Is there someone who can message me when you are in St Ives so i can meet on Mona Road around the top of Forestway Rd?

Let me know otherwise i'll try to meet in Palm Beach.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey james how u been mate!! u know how i said i might make it well i wont b able to make it at all :):w00t::):mad::) ive got a car show to go to with my mate n i was hoping he might of not entered his car in but yeah looks like he did so im out 4 this one ill speak to ya at the next one mate cheers

Hi all.

Please note that Flemington Police Station have been advised of the cruise, this is so we dont have problems, with the highway patrols around Olympic Park.

Please be on best behaviour whilst there, as they might be there just to make sure there are no problems.

Thanks all. =)

i almost crapped my pants when i read that!? make sure they leave their defect pads at the station

hmm 2 cars out thats still what 38 cars coming? still good

btw im out for next weeks cruise cars goin in the shops >.<

What happened to the previous footage wen evo (camera crew) couldn't keep up with us?

This looks like fun..I'll have to leave the cruise at 4 coz i have a dinner party to go to..

That guy is Alien. Apparantly he is making a video to sell for profit. He was supposed to come on the wollongong cruise too.. Dont know whats happened to him

hey james how u been mate!! u know how i said i might make it well i wont b able to make it at all :rant::rofl::down::mad::P ive got a car show to go to with my mate n i was hoping he might of not entered his car in but yeah looks like he did so im out 4 this one ill speak to ya at the next one mate cheers

All good cuz. I'll message you soon for a coffee or something, with some of the other R34's. We normally go to leichhardt.

Otherwise, make sure your in for the following sunday.

i almost crapped my pants when i read that!? make sure they leave their defect pads at the station

hmm 2 cars out thats still what 38 cars coming? still good

btw im out for next weeks cruise cars goin in the shops >.<

No worries Anthony.. See you on sunday =)

Informing the cops jjust means they will come for a little look but they wont try to defect anyone. All they are really doing is saying 'hey guys we're here so please behave yourselves.' It wont be a problem.

Make sure you at least show your face Abo Bob.. I'm sure theres a few people who would like to meet you.

im out for this one. i have a cooling problem and it wont be fixed untill thursday which sukz i was really looking foward to this cruise.

have a heaps good drive guys and drive safe.

and take heaps of photos !!!

im out for this one. i have a cooling problem and it wont be fixed untill thursday which sukz i was really looking foward to this cruise.

have a heaps good drive guys and drive safe.

and take heaps of photos !!!

ar sucks dude

looks like nice weather today too well right now it is

Make sure you at least show your face Abo Bob.. I'm sure theres a few people who would like to meet you.

I've seen Abo Bob in 2005 Show n Shine when he cut my points for not so clean engine bay in best R34 GTT category :-(..I was the one with stickers and number plate "R34".. i keep my engine bay clean since then hehe

Weather is looking fine..Clean your rides ppl

was a real good cruise!! good to see so many cars out in force...too bad i had to shoot off after palm

oh yeah i lost my camera might have dropped it out the car so no photos...its a white sony t20 if anyone saw it which i doubt