SAU Community

Gazzanats

MissR34

edited by Nightcrawler :

Calm down buddy - if you don't have anything nice to say, how about you say nothing at all .... personal/car attacks are absolutely not welcome on SAU.

Tone down your language and comments or I will really beat you with my mod stick :)

haha....

there are some tough cars out there champ, but most ppl who enjoy there power also hate the show scene. lol where were you when ricealon i mean autosalon was the hot topic you would have given me some great amusement.

Edited by sinistagtst

i was chuckin up in the toilet with disgust of the whole thing ahahah

oh and i swear that extreme horsepower show has that name for a reason

RICE was soo 2000 hello fast and furious wanna be racers ahahahah

i guess that all them guys and gurls who love power stay away from here too i dont blame em every time i see who is representing the club i think why dont they just put a bag of rice there instead

edited by Nightcrawler :

Calm down buddy - if you don't have anything nice to say, how about you say nothing at all .... personal/car attacks are absolutely not welcome on SAU.

Tone down your language and comments or I will really beat you with my mod stick :P

i was chuckin up in the toilet with disgust of the whole thing ahahah

oh and i swear that extreme horsepower show has that name for a reason

RICE was soo 2000 hello fast and furious wanna be racers ahahahah

i guess that all them guys and gurls who love power stay away from here too i dont blame em every time i see who is representing the club i think why dont they just put a bag of rice there instead

Lol...such a commy :D !

However i do agree with u to a certain extent.

well dont answer my friggin question then guys! this isnt the wasteland! go post there instead of putting r crap in someone else's thread.

(not pointed at you madaz)

sorry um such an 9/16 open ended spanner

Yes yes you are....... :P

Nope i wont be going, I'll be out a Malalla all weekend but I'm sure the big Gary Myers will do a staunching skid tho........

Just be careful parking your cars there tho, remember things get stolen out there, and no doubt bieng a burnout comp of such there will be some quality people out there NOT!!

nar im not goin, went last yr and was there for the whole day and it got fairly boring seeing the same thing, the best part was the imports drifting ;)

anyways goodluck to MissR34 in the Go To Whoa and the show n shine!

hey Kelly! of course there is!!!! lol

just so everyone knows, i won "promoters choice award" in the show and shine, this was awarded to only 20 cars that were in the show and shine, out of about 200 cars, and 3rd in Iron Maiden, got a lovely crystal glass with 3rd Iron maiden/gazzanationals 2007/ sponsored by summernats on it, aswell as a t shirt and a goodie basket!!!!!!!!