SAU Community

R34 Gtr Z-tune

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm i dunno man... id leave it as is... that thing flys.... the zorst is crazy tooo... maybe computer change but i deff wudnt do it.. no1 tunes a GTR better then nissan tuned the Z-TUNE

well the plans at the moment will probably be a different exhaust and a Motec M800

Oh dear... :D

What's wrong with the current setup??

Installing a motec will devalue the car....

Don't forget there are only 20 of these in existence...

I've had the pleasure of seeing this car in the flesh at Racepace, and always hoped that the lucky bastard that buys it keeps it the way it is without raping it.

I'm shattered....

My numbers still haven't come up so I guess I missed the boat.. :P

I was talking about this car the other day. Wish it was in my drive. Having said that, it would never leave the drive and would live in a blow up protective cover.

i would leave it standard, buy a gtr thats not a z tune to mod.

Edit, Please PM me the link to pics when you get the chance. :P

Edited by BNR32t

did anyone miss this... "427 monaro". nice! your dad has some taste mate, and lucky for him some cash to back it up.

nice garage. 427 monaro and a Z-tune. easy meets west in limited run 'tuner cars'. It's a tough choice as to which one I'd have though. the monaro or the GTR. I mean, I love the z-tune, but the 427 is a pretty special car too.

Yep - before you go wrecking it with an M800 go and speak to Ben at Racepace who knows that car as well as anyone and have a chat to him about it.

Infact if you also want an exhaust go and speak to him. Best GT-R exhausts around. :)

You're going to be changing a Z-Tune's exhaust?

You do realise its a full titanium system worth a boat load of money right? The last time I saw one sell it went WELL over $5k at auction (500,000++yen).

It screams bullshit that anyone would even consider this.

Well my theory is its still his car so he should do whatever he wants to it. And if hes going to change stuff, at least it looks like hes not going for China gear.

But having said that, its true, how can you top a full titanium Nismo exhaust? :cool: