SAU Community

Sau Sa Track/social Day + Bbq! - 27/10/07

salad

Sau Sa Track/social Day - 27/10/07  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok finally decided to go

also BOOSTD, nismostu( a maybe ) and a mate in a series 6 are coming too, all are driving

so include us too

2x 33 GTR's

1x 07 STI (maybe)

1x RX8 ser 6

cheers see you all there

RX8 Series 6, man gotta see what that looks like...lol

I have picked up my new front bearings that I destroyed on the last track day...so I'm definately in.

So some advise- warm down your car(without stopping) after each session to avoid your bearings welding themselves to there housings....mine looked pretty ugly....$380 later

ok modified list give it a look over tell me if you need to be added or taken off ty

People on the BBQ list

salad

Cubes

gtrkiet + 2

boostdq

Madaz + 1

Luke_ENR34 (might)

bezender

sinistagtst

*flick*

Deluxe +2

SimonR32

skylineguy19

RyanRB25

dnbutts

nisskid (driving)

darkhorse - not eating but may catch up with us

richo

Mobies (driving) + 2

trick + 6 (driving)

BOOSTD (driving)

nismostu (driving)

thanglongz +2

Boostd's back in town.

Its been some time. :turned:

Hey =)

It's has been a little while, couldn't resist this friendly town from the hustle of Sydney life...good to be back.

Could you please add 'GTR31' to the list for driving. Cheers.

Has anyone tried the Pre-mix race, pump fuel from Adelaide Race Fuels (scotts)? I have been using 30% methyl benzene which is a pain to add.

I am working on Saturday till 3pm, but might cruise out at the end to say hello. I took my R33 out there for the first time on the 1st of this month to a private track day (was mainly porsches, ferraris, lambo etc) I had a absolute ball. I did 4-5 laps each time & by the end I had no pedal left at all. Standard brembos fine on the street, but out there they left a lot to be desired. I had such a good time I am considering changing/detuning my drag GTR so I can get some use out of it out there.

By the way, when they say no drifting, they mean it. I got kicked off the track at the end (I missed the drivers briefing so did not know) & they said bad luck go home.

Have fun, might see you - if not maybe next time.

Will try to get new gearbox in before the meet. I have been itching to get on the track, might do pads and fluid beforehand as i too am running the stock Brembos.

Edit: Come to think of it, better rubber may be in order also.

Edited by fieds83

Yea ill be in and I'll come as a spectator with 2 other friends. We're all occasional posters on SAU.

So add me "thangLongz + 2"

We'll be cruisng there in a 32, 33 and 34 haha we might need a R31 and V35 to finsih off the Skyline generation tree. :laughing-smiley-014:

Edited by thanglongz

Yea ill be in and I'll come as a spectator with 2 other friends. We're all occasional posters on SAU.

So add me "thangLongz + 2"

We'll be cruisng there in a 32, 33 and 34 haha we might need a R31 and V35 to finsih off the Skyline generation tree. :laughing-smiley-014:

See Heslo's dad for V35

benny_blanco for DR30 :turned: and mattyT for R31 but would need a permit :w00t:

so thats adding you to the BBQ also ?

hey im still probably goint to be driving so donr cross me off the list for that

all my friends are comign too just not doing BBQ

cheers

oh and matty i edited my previous post

yes its a new model rx8 ser 6 lol.....NOT!

this time at mallala ill have brake pads, so look out