SAU Community

Best Looking 'nismo' Badge I Have Seen...

Looks good in those photos IMO. Def a good alternative for a GTST with a GTR from bar.

That's it, mate... I really cannot stand GTS-T's with GT-R badges... firstly, it's just trying to be what you're not and secondly not being proud of what you got... so yeah.

like i said the 4 doors have genuine badges stock. take a look at this post (just from vic 4 door thread)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=3331036

just showing ya what it looks like, not that good but better then the sticker hehe

only thing is gona be hard to find one >_< maybe if someones wrecking a 4 doorer.. keep eyes open i guess.

I have the second Nismo one on the rear of my car and its fine.

7b50_1.jpg

Are you talking about GTS rear badges ? If so, like this? Granted this one is one grill

DSCF7434.jpg

Edited by andy kain

genuine pre-1996 nismo badge! already at $75 :rofl: still with 3days to go

btfk44kiku43-img600x450-1192182172see_003.jpg

for real? I pulled one off my car n gave it to my newphew to use on his pushbike.

dunno why you'd put nismo badges on your car if it wasn't a Nismo edition or a Nismo build of some sort... its like a commodore driver putting HSV badges on his standard commy.

I have the second Nismo one on the rear of my car and its fine.

7b50_1.jpg

Are you talking about GTS rear badges ? If so, like this? Granted this one is one grill

DSCF7434.jpg

Where did you get that GT-T badge from!

It is a sik alternative to GTR, esp when your cars isn't a GTR...

for real? I pulled one off my car n gave it to my newphew to use on his pushbike.

dunno why you'd put nismo badges on your car if it wasn't a Nismo edition or a Nismo build of some sort... its like a commodore driver putting HSV badges on his standard commy.

10/10.. its no different than ppl putting gtr badges on a gtst