SAU Community

Best Looking 'nismo' Badge I Have Seen...

A lil off topic but what u guys think bout them OEM gtr wings on gtst? i hate the gts wings lol

my opinion is gtr wings stay on gtr's and gtst wings stay on gtst's. it's still mocking the car up in a sense, same as hsv to commodore

for real? I pulled one off my car n gave it to my newphew to use on his pushbike.

dunno why you'd put nismo badges on your car if it wasn't a Nismo edition or a Nismo build of some sort... its like a commodore driver putting HSV badges on his standard commy.

lol yeap, i close the auction but there is two for sale on yahoo both above 5,000yen already

my opinion is gtr wings stay on gtr's and gtst wings stay on gtst's. it's still mocking the car up in a sense, same as hsv to commodore

i dunno... I don't mind the GTR wing on the GTSt... as long as the end caps don't say GTR :D Hell I run a GTR front bumper on my GTS4... which I reckon is far better looks and ventilation-wise than a GTSt bumper, but it doesn't mean I think my car is a GTR.

lol yeap, i close the auction but there is two for sale on yahoo both above 5,000yen already

hehe might tell him to ebay the sucker :P That thing added about 10kw to his pushy.

A lil off topic but what u guys think bout them OEM gtr wings on gtst? i hate the gts wings lol

So long as it doesn't say GTR I guess it's not so bad, like said above.

But for a GTST I reckon the stealth or 'd' wing is the go, just makes the car look squat and tidy.

So long as it doesn't say GTR I guess it's not so bad, like said above.

But for a GTST I reckon the stealth or 'd' wing is the go, just makes the car look squat and tidy.

yea i like them ones to, i agree with you all with having false badges etc on gtst n all. where can i get my hands on a 'd' wing?

Where did you get that GT-T badge from!

It is a sik alternative to GTR, esp when your cars isn't a GTR...

I manufacture the badges, both the GTT & GTS ones

and I have put a GTT badge on a GTT car NOT a GTR badge on a GTT. I could understand your comment if it were a GTR badge, but its not, so your comment makes no sense what so ever. :worship:

Yeah, first nismo "O" looks :S.

2nd ones "O" looks weird aswell.

Just offtopic, anyone got a pic of a R34 GT-R Spoiler with the Nismo sticker on the carbon bit.

I think i've seen it once, on the right hand side of the spoiler looking at it from the rear.

Thinking of doing that.

Else, no stickers whatsoever on my car. Decreases my aerodynamics :worship:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah those are ok IF you have nismo parts on your car..

You don't have to have Nismo parts on your car in my opinion - NISMO is Nissan's Racing Arm; hence you are saying my Nissan Skyline is of race-type and hence I sport it's racing team's emblem and colours - nothing wrong with this, is there?

But having GT-R badges on a GTS-T is a different story.

That's it, mate... I really cannot stand GTS-T's with GT-R badges... firstly, it's just trying to be what you're not and secondly not being proud of what you got... so yeah.

This is true, even though i have done an RB26 conversion on my GTST, i still wouldn't dare put a GTR badge on my car as i still don't feel its worthy of that badge adorning it

I had a genuine GTR wing on my 33 GTST for a while as i bought it with it fitted. I love the look of the wing as its not overly dramatic like say a GT wing, mine had the wide wheels and wider guards on it (FRP ones, not GTR Panels) so it sort of looked the part but now i have gotten rid of it coz i copped alot of crap for having a GTR wing on my car when it wasn't a GTR. I think it comes down to the overall theme of the car, some look good with it whereas others look totally goofy with it

• 2 weeks later...

I had this nismo badge on my ride for about ohhhh..................2 weeks, then it went missing if you catch my drift!!!! I was hell pissed off too as the people who "borrowed" it used a screwdriver to get it off leaving scratches all over the back of my boot.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/EMZR33/IMG_2708.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/EMZR33/IMG_2706.jpg

PS)

They still havent returned it, and if your reading this out there if you wouldnt mind leaving it in my letterbox that would ne greatly appriciated, i wont mention the address as you already know it pretty well :action-smiley-069:!!!!

EMZ

I had this nismo badge on my ride for about ohhhh..................2 weeks, then it went missing if you catch my drift!!!! I was hell pissed off too as the people who "borrowed" it used a screwdriver to get it off leaving scratches all over the back of my boot.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/EMZR33/IMG_2708.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/EMZR33/IMG_2706.jpg

PS)

They still havent returned it, and if your reading this out there if you wouldnt mind leaving it in my letterbox that would ne greatly appriciated, i wont mention the address as you already know it pretty well :D !!!!

EMZ

ha ha ah ha.... just move on champ and buy another one, around $18 bucks... I got the same one on my front grill... looks sexcy!!!

and yeah, just bought a primed (unpainted) GT-R wing for my R33... with no gtr endcaps...