SAU Community

Gibson Gt-r

Anyone have pics of the GMS R32 with the front wheels off so I can see the front suspension setup. If its anything like the rear setup it not exactly std nissan.

Cheers

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone have pics of the GMS R32 with the front wheels off so I can see the front suspension setup. If its anything like the rear setup it not exactly std nissan.

Cheers

cannot find any in my collection.....may be earlier on in this thread..... if you wait a couple of weeks(19th-20th sept) it should be up at Lakeside racing.

• 3 months later...
From memory 1984 (Rovers) was churns and 1985 (Jags) was an overhead rig, no maybe we didn't use overhead rigs until the BMW's. Too many Bathursts ago, 1,000's and 12 Hour races to remember, maybe time I got the video out again myself. When they were used, the churns were filled from 44's, which were on scales to record their usage. My pit job was crunching numbers, TWR had their own technicians, no Aussies got to touch the cars much at all.

is there much demand for the 84 rover as per pic as shown in post no.86?

my uncle passed in jan this year & handed this car to me just before, biege with only 75000km, 3.5ltr v8 with 5speed, forged bottom end, touring car style wheels as per pic - it was his pride joy :P

One of these went on ebay about 4 years ago for an astounding AUD$104! For a sticker!

I picked one up for under AUD$10, also from evilbay. You don't see these around very often now.

i'd like 1 of these stickers for my big toolbox, maybe even the back window of my gtr...where is it best to get 1, ebay?

Mine was free, and will never be sold. Lived a few doors down from a mechanic who used to work on the GMS cars, whom now works for Apprenticeships Victoria. His name has slipped my mind at this moment.

I guess after seeing a stream of modded 31's, a 1600 and stagea out the front he thought I would appreciate it!

i'd like 1 of these stickers for my big toolbox, maybe even the back window of my gtr...where is it best to get 1, ebay?

I got mine off evilbay but they come up so infrequently - in fact I've only ever seen two there - the one that went for over AUD$100 (it actually went for $102 now I've checked!!!) and mine.

Attached is a resized scan. Mine doesn't appear to have the Nissan logo on the left either.

post-9671-1257759369_thumb.jpg

Edited by ajrichar