SAU Community

Abflug R33 Gtr V-spec

Gidday Vijay,

A fellow skyline club member forwarded me you ad. I am looking for a Sunday circuit track and targa event car, currently run a Porsche 944 in the Vic state series. A separate faster car to improve my driving at speed is what I am after. Doesn’t have to be registered as I can trailer but would be advantageous, would want to re register in Vic on club plates. My friend advises that these mods would likely proove to make it a reliable quick option. Can you re register from OS? What is the buy now cost if it was re registered and I flew to Sydney to drive back to Melb as there appears to have been some substantial price changes, not intrested in any swaps, can make bank eft to hold the sale and a bank cheque to pay for on pick up on verification of car? Is the original GTR spoiler available? Are there any other parts that come with the car, ie rims, tyres? Is the car at your parents house? for verification of ownership? Is the car definitely a R33 GTR? Was the motor originally twin turbos? If so why now only a single turbo? Can I cantact the tuners for verification of mods and dyno results? No apologies for lots of questions as I am not kicking you tyres, genuine buy now enquirery, am a serious motor sport enthusiast at 40, not 20 something and dreaming. Pls reply to work email.

Mark Nicholson

t. 03 5987 3299

f. 03 5987 3288

a. 2/11 Dalkeith drive, Dromana 3936

e.mail [email protected]

www.nicholson-group.com.au

REC. 12044

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any one knows this car???????????? at all people??

Yes. I know Vijay (current owner) and even the previous owner.

Man dude i still cant beleive you havnt sold this thing :P

btw im coming to london on nov 28th. Hopefully we can catch up??

Edited by siddr20

• 1 month later...