SAU Community

Hypertune f*kd Up My Car

well dropped off my car to hypertune for some changes and here r some b4 and after shots!!!

they f*kd it up alright haha im rapped :D its finally done!!

from this

r32gtr_003.jpg

to this!

16102007178.jpg

another pic

16102007179.jpg

gonna see how much power i can make b4 fitting some gas :( should see some track time once my cage gets made and a few other little bits n pieces i have yet to finish on it.

very nice 26. how much did it set you back? i think everyone wants to see a breakdown of your expenditure! i know i do!

its my goal in life to own a godzilla of similar stature. but id paint it yellow, and replace the wing with an a/m. the stock wing is awful!

hahah lets not go into cost, but a minor breakdown, the engine bay still needs a hand polish :D hasnt been done yet

2.7 jun stroker, t88 38gk turbo kit, 19" racing harts, 6" trust cooler thanks to CRD

5 spd ppg synchro box and heaps and heaps of little parts thanks to ian at hi octane

full custom suede interior with bride inserts etc thanks to custom trim works/doran

hypertune did the following for me,

tidy up all engine wiring

plenum, throttle body, intake, water breather setup, catch tank etc etc heaps of fabricating parts!!

i believe its one of the best in aus, may be biased, but thats wat i honestly think!

oh and my carbon bonnet and boot with n1 lip are coming, and n1 3 piece skirts with carbon pods. all on there way