SAU Community

Revealed: Nissan's New Gt-r

craig V8 taffe

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm the front isnt as nice as in the previous images, I guess I will have to see it in the flesh though. Great performance, interior looks modern and the rear is freakin hot! Think I will need to look into getting one :D

Front is very 'Nissan Corporate' which is expected of a car to be of its time as a flagship of a range. That is the only thing I guess I personally don't love, because I am not a huge fan of Nissan's current front end or 'face' styling direction.

The rest is spot on and you can't deny the performance or value for money. :D

I love all of it apart from the front end...not too sure about the front bumper...but definitely wouldn't say no to one :P

Pretty much what I reckon, I actually preferred when the black continued the line of the lights. Aftermarket or Nismo new bars perhaps? :P

On the whole: Awesome.

i noticed the factory BOVs are mounted in a nice open place so it won't be long before ricers have big flashy atmo bovs sticking out for everyone to see, LOL

makes it easy for H.P to see that they're plumbed back, too :P

I have a question...

why do they call it the "2008" gtr when its coming in 2007 in japan? is it gonna change at all before it gets to the US in 2008? if not, just call it the 2007 gtr and stop pretending it doesn't exist until the US has it...

After market front bars will be a welcome replacement option. :spank: Anyone else notice it has no rear window wiper? Is the exclusion for aero dynamic purposes I wonder? One cup holder with 2 seats in the back doesn't make sense either. :P

Not a big fan of the rear wing. Would look better IMO without a wing or with a 34 GTR style one.

Overall this is one nice car though. :P Nissan has done a very good job.

I for one LOVE it, looks very nice! ME WANTS ME WANTS!!!

there goes another Left Nut!!!

I would be more than to happily live with that everyday. This and the EVO X makes the new STi look VERY ordinary

good to see they haven't filled under the bonnet up with tupper ware. nothing worse than seeing miles of black plastic hiding all the goodies.