SAU Community

Nizpro Turbocharging National Dyno Day

barney

Hey all,

This saturday is round two of the dyno day series where Nizpro in association with Nizpro Dealers and Suppliers are holding a series of national dyno days.

all are welcome to come on down to nizpro, or if your interstate one of the locations listed below

dd2.jpg

Edited by barney

How do u enter or do u just rock up, what time does it start etc

Hey Mate,

It starts at 9am, if you wish to enter I can add your name to the entry list if you like.

Just let me know what car you will be entering in so I can put it in the correct class.

Cheers,

Krys.

Hey Mate,

It starts at 9am, if you wish to enter I can add your name to the entry list if you like.

Just let me know what car you will be entering in so I can put it in the correct class.

Cheers,

Krys.

thanks for that krys, you can also enter on the day, but the earlier your there the better.

Here's some more info for people interested.

Nizpro Turbocharging in association with Nizpro Dealers and Suppliers are holding this years second National Dyno Day.

How this works:

The National Dyno day is part of a 3 Day Dyno Competition. The first was on Saturday June 16th 2007. We are now ready for round 2, Saturday October 20th 2007. You can enter even if you did not compete in the last dyno day.

The dyno day will be held at Nizpro Turbocharging (Bayswater, vic) and also on the same day in NSW, WA, QLD & SA.

Date: Saturday October 20th

Start time: 9 am

Price: $50 for 3 runs, Includes a Printout.

Details: This dyno day is open to any vehicle make/model!

There is no horsepower limit, and Blowers etc are all welcome to be used.

There will be trophies awarded on the day.

Classes:

4 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated

4 Cylinder Forced Induction

6 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated

6 Cylinder Forced Induction

8 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated

8 Cylinder Forced Induction

There will be a BBQ and refreshments served on the day. We will also be showcasing some Nizpro kitted cars on the day.

What do you need to do?

1. Ensure you have at least 1/2 tank of fuel, there is nothing worse than running low on fuel on a full power run.

2. All vehicles must have exhaust systems complete from front to back.

3. If you have any special requirements in relation to the way to vehicle will be run, please let us know in advance.

4. The dyno day is held for rear wheel drive cars only, with the exception of 4WD's ONLY if they you take out your front drive shafters before arriving.

Legal Terms:

Prior to placing the vehicle on the dyno, you will be giving a form to sign authorising your vehicle to be placed on the dyno.

1. You must state on that the max RPM range to take your vehicle to.

2. By placing the vehicle on the dyno, and signing this form, Nizpro does not accept any responsibility whatsoever, in any way, manner or form in relation to any Engine/Fitment damage that may occur to the vehicle or yourselves.

3. Before your run, it is expected that the vehicle is warmed up and ready to go on the dyno.

4. Remember to check that your vehicles oil and water levels are correct.

Edited by barney

Prior to placing the vehicle on the dyno, you will be giving a form to sign authorising your vehicle to be placed on the dyno.

1. You must state on that the max RPM range to take your vehicle to.

is that the bit that wrote 'MAX RPM' ?? i wrote 8 thinking it was asking whats my engines max rpm on the tacho?

anyhows it should be up to the operator to decide how far to push the car etc

the dyno was reading too low anyway, but dont they all ready different than each other