SAU Community

Le37t Top Secret

They will fit fine...stop procrastinating and buy these...they look great on a 33

yeah maybe I am procrastinating, but ultimately I want 19s and am waiting for soemthing to pop up, but these are damn good looking wheels!!!

I'm just not 100% sure if they'll fit straight on with no scrubbing and sit in the guards nicely as I'm not really up on width and offsets, even though I know 10.5 will fit. I don't want to hand over my cash, get them sent up and they don't fit properly, so the more people that assure me they'll fit, the better!

Currenlt my car has 18x9.5 +12 white TE37's on it, so its not a huge change in rims, but I do like these as a change

I'd like to know what acr they came off?

and seeing as I don't need the tyres, whats the lowest you'd go minus the tyres if $3k is with tyres?

Edited by QIK_GTR

I think what he's trying to get at is the offsets and what is most suitable to a GTR

R33 GT-R

Standard rims are 17 x 9 +30 offset

TS TE37 rims are 18 x 10.5 +15 offset

According to http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp this will give you

Inner Clearance: 4mm LESS (the inside of the wheel to the strut housing)

Outer Position: EXTEND an extra 34mm (position of the outside edge of the wheel)

I've got 18 x 10 +18 Work XD9's and they clear perfectly ( 1mm LESS inner clearance, EXTEND 25mm more)

So i reckon there's room for 9mm more protrusion outwards compared to my car

I went looking for these before i bought my rims but couldnt find any for realistic money; they are defintely worth the money and rare as hens teeth. If some one were to buy my rims i'd be puttin in an offer on them!

post-16627-1195168575_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...