SAU Community

R32 Model Question

yesterday on my way home from work.. i found myself next to an unusual R32...

rear end said GTS R with nismo in the top right corner and nissan on the other side.. on the bumper was some jap writing and he had what seemed like N1 skirts and rear pod with a not standard front bar.. although it didnt look like any after market bar ive seen..

Factory?? or what? anyone know of these models?

Edited by Bumblebee

was it parked next to an HKS special edition Ralliart R33 GTSt?

lol

yea id say its bull shit

dunno why some people even bother with putting different badges on there cars?

it doesn't make sense? its only a badge anyway who gives a shit? doesn't change anything about ur car?

Josh

Haha you mean like this? This photo was taken at the Horsham car show in 2005. If you look closely at the boot it looks as if there has been a type b spoiler on there previously, which makes me think its a GTS.

think its meant to read GTS R32, but the placement of the divider didn't work in the owner's favour. you can tell its not a GTR from the front indicator and the trim on the back seat.

think its meant to read GTS R32, but the placement of the divider didn't work in the owner's favour. you can tell its not a GTR from the front indicator and the trim on the back seat.

Spot on..... how do I know? Thats my old car!!

Its actually a 93 GTS-t type M with GTR front and boot wing. NO I didn't put any wanky badge on it tho!

There is no such thing in a 32 unless of course they were a GTR shell fitted with RB20 instead of 26?? Never heard of such a thing tho.

Edited by HOSTILE

you can also tell by the rear guards having no pump compared to a GTR.

HOSTILE made up for driving a fake one by driving one of the hottest GTR's ive seen.

Edited by ted180