SAU Community

Just Jap Split Dump/front Pipe

R33 S2

hey guys!

just recently installed a just jap dump/front pipe! some sort of a metal line resting on the top of it where it bolts up. whats this line for and is going 2 hurt touching the dump/front pipe?

thanks in advance

steve

Pics will help...

But offhand Id say its probably a heater/aircon hose.

PM siddr20 - he had the same problem (with a different split dump, not JJ) and actually had it burn a hole through the air con hose!! Not what you want happening obviously!!

i'd imagine its the aircon hose

you will put a hole in it very wuickly if its touching the dump pipe.. get your aircon line modified or bent if you can

i fitted my jj front dump about a month ago and noticed this line was touching, its just an aircon line and can be easily bent out of the way. it gave me a couple of cms clearance. all has been good since installing.

just bend it out of the way... gently of course :(

hey guys!

just recently installed a just jap dump/front pipe! some sort of a metal line resting on the top of it where it bolts up. whats this line for and is going 2 hurt touching the dump/front pipe?

thanks in advance

steve

aircon hose

if your a n00b like me, and leave it.....ud have no aircon for the summer (which is what im going through now) :rolleyes:

as the others said, u can bend it a bit to get it out of the way....

aircon hose

if your a n00b like me, and leave it.....ud have no aircon for the summer (which is what im going through now) :)

as the others said, u can bend it a bit to get it out of the way....

looks like i better be bending it then. i need my aircon ;)