SAU Community

My Car Stolen

KS13

Hi Guys,

I know its not a skyline, but my last car was :-) if any one can help me out it would be greatly appreciated

Please keep a look out for a SR Turbo 1990 Nissan silvia dark green with black bonnet and boot with a blue pearl Rego BBQ-92J

Stolen Sunday 14th at around 3pm :-(

How ironic, i went to the motor show and my car gets stolen.

Only had the car sprayed not long ago, its pretty easy to spot out, so if you see could you please let me know,

Only had 3rd party insurance as well :-(

My number is 0413105428 if anyone see's or hears anything please let me know.

Thanks

Kev

post-13257-1192920943_thumb.jpg

post-13257-1192920961_thumb.jpg

post-13257-1192920974_thumb.jpg

post-13257-1192920994_thumb.jpg

post-13257-1192921008_thumb.jpg

hi, sorry to hear about your car.

sucks having people do that to you when your just minding your own business.

but thats one nice looking silvia that you've got.

will keep on a look out.

n hope it all goes well in the end hey.

Sorry to hear man. I was thinking about taking the line down there when I went to the Motor Show but the old man ended up driving in. Just a question, if you take your ticket with you, isn't it impossible for them to leave with your car unless its an inside job?

No alarm :-(

The guy just tailgated another car on the way out!! Only way i guess

I wasnt going to drive either, i went to the train station but the trains weren't working so i thought screw it i'll just drive in

Maybe you just parked it on another level? I lose my car in there all the time!

Seriously, very sorry to hear. I park my car in there quite a bit, now I'll think twice about it. I would also like to know how you went with security cameras in there. Number saved.

Darling Harbour has stacks of camera's a the exit.

ask to speak to the security there.

also, man.. I can't people still driving around with no comp insurance when they've spent money to make the car look like that.

People just don't learn from other peoples experiences.

Darling Harbour has stacks of camera's a the exit.

ask to speak to the security there.

also, man.. I can't people still driving around with no comp insurance when they've spent money to make the car look like that.

People just don't learn from other peoples experiences.

thats true....3g's a year covers your 20k car + extras and other cars damage....i mean why not??????

3rd party insurance with the option of theft would be okay for this car - get $5000 back off a car worth maybe $10,000 is okay.

Last year I parked my Skyline there for the Motor Show - saw many modified and nice cars in that carpark (parked next to a Merc CLK63 AMG).

thats true....3g's a year covers your 20k car + extras and other cars damage....i mean why not??????

not = because - for me anyways, it'd be like paying the car off. In 4 years, i'd be paying the total value of the car... but then again, it's also insured... so take a few grand off, and all up probably like taking out a loan for the car over 5 yrs. Only worth it when it's a decent/expensive car (15k+) IMO.

maccas n kfc and petrol stations get robbed all the time .. how many u think get caught because of tv/video footage? maybe 30%??!

unless they are always in trouble they arnt guna get caught which is what I hate!

g.l getting it back ... im sure you will, just minus whatever they like .. assholes