Make: Nissan Skyline

Model:R32 GTR

Milage:92,000

Colour:Gunmetal Grey

Currently registered?YES

Price: $29,500ono

POWER

419AWKW @25psi TUNED BY TM AUTOSPORTS at Tuggerah 43530733

Wheel spun 1st gear and ran 10.989 @ 130mph on street tyres with all interior + sound system in car minus spare wheel.

see bottom of page for video. only ever had 6 drag runs, never been on curcuit or drifted

ENGINE rebuilt 10,000ks ago with new bearings put in 3000ks ago when fitted tomei oil pump

(i have never killed any bearings, when i first built the engine i didnt know about the common rb26 oil problems. so i pulled the crank out and put on a JUN collar and Tomei oil pump (upgrading from the N1 pump i had on it) fitted an oil restrictor and external oil return, and i thought for the sake of 150 dollars i put some new bearings in. every one has been worried that the engine might have failed. which it hasnt.

Call me if you want to discuss 0414879711

cheers

Jez )

RB26DET APEXi power fc

Garret T04Z AR .70 front AR 1.0 rear running 25psi

50mm external wastegate both on custom manifold all PRO COAT ceramic coated

engine 40 thou over size

JE pistons, prepped rods and crank all balanced

ACL race bearings

Tomei Metal headgasket 1.2mm and metal manifold gaskets

ARP rod bolts, head stud kit

Tomei Oil Pump (the unbreakable one) with external oil return from back of head to sump

Tomei Sump Baffle, 1.5mm oil restrictor

N1 water pump

tomei poncams 260 9.15

800cc SARD injectors

3.5inch APEXi exhaust with magic catalytic converter

044 pump with sard fuel pressure regulator

oil filter relocator kit

split fire coils

hybrid 3 stage boost controller

RUNNING GEAR

Os Giken twin plate clutch

New front diff

New rear diff

DIRTGARAGE 2 wheel drive/4 wheel drive switch plus Attesa controller

Hicas Lock bar and all 4wsteer gear removed

CUSCO coil overs fully adjustable

rear camber adjusters

INTERIOR

stock 32GTR interior in excellent condition

Pioneer headunit, front and rear speakers running off Pioneer amplifier

Nismo boost gauge and air/fuel gauge

EXTERIOR

Excellent condition, standard paint job with 2 small dents (front left guard and rear right guard) which were there when i imported it.

one thing wrong with outside of car is front lip missing.

This car does not attract police hence the number plates (DVS32R) DEVIOUS 32R

please call me if you want to arrange a meet,

please do not call me if you want to joy ride.

Cheers Jeremy

10 SECOND VIDEO

CLICKY CLICKY my car is the grey one, XCALABA is on the right and blows 1 of his turbos near the finish :P

post-21361-1193563930_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1193563975_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1193564006_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1193564034_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1198911884_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1198911896_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1198911923_thumb.jpg

post-21361-1198911934_thumb.jpg

Edited by DVS32R

free bump... i dont like your chances gettin in the 30s for it but wish you all the best

thanks mate, im starting to think the same thing.

NEW PRICE $30,000

call me if your interested, 0414879711

need it gone picking up new car next week.

Lots and Lots of money put into this car,

comes with spare parts such as stock GTR wheels in white, heaps of stock parts if you want them with car, also N1 oil pump,

• 2 weeks later...
gl with the sale, would have been mine if it were selling 6 months ago..

Sorry to track off the subject, is there any chance you have a photo of th stock wheels in white?

Car Still for Sale.

car is at oldies place in garage cause i got my new car now in mine,

when i go there next i will take a photo of stock wheels in white, suits it quite well cept for the fact they look so small

I may have missed this above, but just a few questions....

What Year is the car?

What crank are you using?

What block are you using?

What brakes are on the car?

Any work done to the Gearbox?

I'm looking for a circuit car, and trying to minimise any additional purchases...

Edited by TwinTurboCelica