SAU Community

Gt5 Prologue Best Circuit Times

Triptych

Alright guys seeing as though most of the cars have been unlocked now I thought I would open this up for the best times you get around the whole circuit. I would like photo evidence as well considering most people should have some form of a digital camera now. Listed below are the rules and best top 3 times will be listed here.

1st: Josh_TypeX 4'29.496

2nd: Triptych 4'29.595

3rd: MADGT4 4'31.198

RULES

Car Setup

Manual

Professional (Last option in the drop down)

ASM - Off

Traction Control - 0

Front and Rear Tyres are your choice

NO CUTTING CORNERS!!

When posting complete circuit times please use this template:

[insert Image Here]

Car:

Front Tyres:

Rear Tyres:

Complete Time:

Here is my best from about 5 races today and an example of the template in use.

gttimeshe9.th.jpg

Car:GTR 07

Front Tyres: R3

Rear Tyres: R3

Complete Time: 4'33.212

Edited by Triptych

I worked out I am happy some of the people on the playstation forums don't own skylines. Fastest lap one guy pulled off was in the 2'07's so I would hate to think his total time.

I have added you to top 3 josh just bescause only 3 people have posted in here :rolleyes:

michael, you need a new TV!!! :rolleyes:

expect a time soon. I downloaded it last night, hooking up PS3 to my new TV for the first time tonight so I will spend some quality time with GT5 prologue.

quote name='Triptych' date='25 Oct 2007, 09:17 AM' post='3432892']

I worked out I am happy some of the people on the playstation forums don't own skylines. Fastest lap one guy pulled off was in the 2'07's so I would hate to think his total time.

I have added you to top 3 josh just bescause only 3 people have posted in here :D

lol thanks for that. Yeah i've seen some of their best times, one guy got 2'04... here's a time from me, and i get to move up a spot :)

post-32498-1193283743_thumb.jpg

Car: GTR

Front tyres: R3

Back tyres: R3

Time: 4'36.485

well I had a little go. got a 4:36 and best lap of a 2:12 (second lap obviously!).

I think I may have ballsed up the settings though. I had ASM off though, MT, I think TC was on 1 or 2 for that run, but could have been 0 as I did try that. not sure about ABS. I think maybe you have ABS confused for ASM.

the car looks awesome. in car is tops. but probably the best bit is passing the F430 as it sounds awesome!

Sorry about that ABS stuff up, Don't ask me what I was thinking. Also leaderboard has been updated and is now supplied with times next to the name so people don't have to look through the posts to find out what the current top 3 times are. I haven't had much of a chance to play GT but hopefully I will get some time over the weekend. Still need to build the table setup for my G25 so once thats done expect my laptimes to come down alot :spank:

Beer baron I think most of your time is lost in in the first lap. 2"12's are around about what I am running on my second lap. Be brave into the first corner you should be able to over take at least one car going into it.

Edited by Triptych

Sorry about that ABS stuff up, Don't ask me what I was thinking. Also leaderboard has been updated and is now supplied with times next to the name so people don't have to look through the posts to find out what the current top 3 times are. I haven't had much of a chance to play GT but hopefully I will get some time over the weekend. Still need to build the table setup for my G25 so once thats done expect my laptimes to come down alot :P

Beer baron I think most of your time is lost in in the first lap. 2"12's are around about what I am running on my second lap. Be brave into the first corner you should be able to over take at least one car going into it.

did a 33 :)

and yep, I take the first corner on the first lap in 4th. up the inside of the lexus, then get around the GTR between 2 and 3, then the audi through 4 and 5. then two more on the run up to the double right handers. you have to get through them all before the long back straight to get a decent crack. but stringing 2 good laps together can be a problem. sometimes I have a blinder first lap (2:18 or so) then fudge the second. If i could put my 2:18 with my 2:12 then we'd be cooking!

edit: tyres = R3. never tried any others.