SAU Community

R32 Gtr

wolverine81

18" brakes? get the tape measure out, you need to run std size wheels in Targa. Don't think 16" wheels would fit. :-)

:D i wasn't going to say anything about the brakes or the fact that the suspension set up would be illegal as well (unless its just the TEIN set up)

Either way a built GTR is always nice to see on the road, sounds like there not taking any chances with a new motor/box :/

32 GTR price $12000 - $200 000+

Its not the JIGSAW racing 32 is it Skip???

I thought jigsaw racing's was a R33? Targa will only let you have adjustible dampers, averything elce must be stock (even hicas :/ ). And this year you were allowed to run option sized wheels (18x9 on R32, and 18x10 R33) but that rule might be getting reversed.

Is it matt's blue R32?

I thought jigsaw racing's was a R33? Targa will only let you have adjustible dampers, averything elce must be stock (even hicas :D ). And this year you were allowed to run option sized wheels (18x9 on R32, and 18x10 R33) but that rule might be getting reversed.

Is it matt's blue R32?

The V-spec GTR is 33 but there is also a 32 GTR getting around with the JIGSAW Racing sticker.

Rickard's was running a single set up or has he changed again???

I doubt he would take it to a local servo anyhow unless it was to get a wheel alignment or something along those lines.

Hopefully Benno can post up about the wheels and ruling for TT08...

Im still trying to picture 18" brakes and the wheels you would need to clear them :/

If the work shop is in kingston, its Matts Blue GTR and all they are doing is just putting the engine in its really a RacePace built car!

Ah that makes sense then, will be good to see it back in action again as its been off the road for a while (longer than mine :spank: )

Did he stick with the single or go back to twin set up again Ray???

Nar staying with the twins targa spec, as Matt is taking it in next years Targa. The motor was built buy Racepace and will be tuned by Racepace and the Brakes are 365mm rotors with 8 pot mono bloc AP Racing calipers!

I've herd that your work shop has all so played with some very nice porches in the past. And are you guys only fitting the brakes or making the adapters as well, as I'm looking for some one to fit and make brake adapters for my car as well :spank:

• 1 month later...
Optional wheels sizes will be OK for TT08.

R33 can contuine with 18x10, R32 17x9 or 18x9.

Yeah you can run them but you can bet onyone who does is either slow or has illegal diffs.

(Not that anyonew seems to check!)

An R33 with tarmac rally legal engine gearbox is etc is not goiung to pull 18 x 10s.