You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Parting out my project car.  For sale is -RB26 long block from an r32gtr and a rd28 sump. Valve covers to sump. Intake but no exhaust (might have exhaust manifold if I look really hard). I bought this as a half cut in 2010. Looking for $10k ono. - z32 5spd turbo gearbox with rb26 bell housing. Looking for $2k ono. I also have a Motec m600 with new flying loom available if that’s of any interest to anyone.    Engine and gearbox are still in the project car, so it’s not ready for pickup straight away.    Feel free to send questions. Located Brisbane inner north.    
    • I have an older ZWNAV 12" in my v36 sedan. Best thing I ever did with it was ditch the stock launcher and install Nova Launcher from the play store. I have the same issue with the screen & sunglasses. I remember reading on a message board somewhere that someone made a screen protector that fixes it. If I come across it again i'll post.
    • Probably yes. I think I could make it work but I'd rather not chance it. I've been having to ask friends for help because the transmission is just that heavy and for the price of ~30 USD I can get the OS Giken one in soon which should guarantee that clutch alignment won't prevent the transmission from seating properly.
    • Coud be the brand. Have never had problems with the shafts I've used in Australia.  Even the cheap ones.
    • I'm pretty sure it's just this specific Dorman one. I checked it with the hub by itself and even then it was already shedding plastic. It's only once I ran into all these issues with assembling the clutch that I decided to be skeptical of the plastic alignment tool as well and found it to have a notable amount of slop as the clutch is heavy enough to allow the plastic to bend.