SAU Community

1993 R32 Gtr V Spec / Price Drop $27k New Pics !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MRGTR911. I have a 2005 BMW M3 SMG convertible if youre interested......Carbon black with lipstick interior. Done 15km. Not interested in your GTR32 car as I have an NUR GTR34 now, but if you end up selling both your GTR34 and 32, give me a pm. As Im thinking of selling the M3 for the new one, or possibly an AUDI S5 or RS4.

Hey MRGTR911. I have a 2005 BMW M3 SMG convertible if youre interested......Carbon black with lipstick interior. Done 15km. Not interested in your GTR32 car as I have an NUR GTR34 now, but if you end up selling both your GTR34 and 32, give me a pm. As Im thinking of selling the M3 for the new one, or possibly an AUDI S5 or RS4.

PM SENT ;)

Hi,

Im Interested in your GTR just a couple a questions though i was just wondering if you still have the rear interiour seats / pannels, and how hard would it be to take out the half cage? Also would there be any visable wholes after the cage is out and the stock interiour back in. Just asking this because the car would have to have a ID check to get Rego in SA and i dont think that would go down too well with the police over hear. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Regards

Brenton

Hi,

Im Interested in your GTR just a couple a questions though i was just wondering if you still have the rear interiour seats / pannels, and how hard would it be to take out the half cage? Also would there be any visable wholes after the cage is out and the stock interiour back in. Just asking this because the car would have to have a ID check to get Rego in SA and i dont think that would go down too well with the police over hear. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Regards

Brenton

Hey Mate i do not have the Rear seats you will have to Rip the Rear Part of the interior Then you can Put the rear Seats In , As for the Roll Cage It Is Bolted in It will take you no More Then 15 Minutes to pull it apart as i have pulled it Apart a Couple of Times , Once you do pull them apart and you put the interior In there will be no Visible Holes , As the Interior has covered it all . I Must ask you why you want to put the interior so many people have asked me this Question i Honestly rekon its looks more tough with the cage, I Paid $700 To get that Roll Cage Engineered , And Paid alot to get the rest of the Car Engineered , So car is Fully Street Legal , And if you decide to hit the track one day the cage is in there.... Up to you anyway ...

Good luck ...

Yea i reckon its tuff as too but the only problem is Jonny Law behind you can see the cage and that gives him a excuse too pull you over, and then bend you over. As im not sure how i will go with it being engineered in NSW compaired to SA as you have more relaxed laws compaired to us here in SA where our road traffic laws are very strict on such items.

Yea i reckon its tuff as too but the only problem is Jonny Law behind you can see the cage and that gives him a excuse too pull you over, and then bend you over. As im not sure how i will go with it being engineered in NSW compaired to SA as you have more relaxed laws compaired to us here in SA where our road traffic laws are very strict on such items.

Ok i understand your lws are tough , But i have taken my papers To the RTA And they have approved the car as being Fully Road Legal , So i think if you took all the Papers i have to your local RTA Im sure they can do something For you, I didnt spend all the Money get it enginereed for Nothing ? I Honestly thought sydney was the worst for these kind of laws . Ill tell you one thing Ever since i got all my RTA Paperwork sorted out to make it fully legal , I Have been pulled ovr by atleast 7 Highway Patrol Cars In the Worst Areas of Sydney , And every single one that pulls me over has a look through the papers checks Information on there database And simply tell me your right to go ....

• 2 weeks later...
i own a bmw e36 m3 3.0L 5spd if you interested in trades..

im currently in market for a rb26 powered gtr too. >_<

Hey Mate ,

If its a 05,06,07 Model i would of taken it , Pm's Replied to , The Guy who left a deposit on this Car has pulled out he was a time waster, But i kept his $400 deposit :-) , So if anyone is still interested its still for sale, Ill keep driving it around until then :D