SAU Community

Sa/sau $30 Dyno/bbq/club Day

Cubes

Dyno Day  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give it a shot at blurring the numberplates then see how I go about getting it hosted or distributed :laugh:

And yes I got the video of the Soarer on the dyno... probably not going up/down the street - at best the camera was pointing out and he may of zoomed past at the time. I'm going through the video and uploading it all now.

Edited by typevu

AFR's were on the lean side that's why i couldn't add more boost Shaun didnt tell me to fix anything straight away so its right on its limit

edit oh and it doesn't ping so that's good may have to come up to your house and we can put the PFC in and go on the road and check the knock with the HC

definately got the soarer on the dyno, must have been dissapointed at his result so felt like letting off some steam and belting it up and down the road a few times to prove its got more muscle when hes behind the wheel!!!!

nightcrawler's 34 GTT with 2530 only managed 145rwkw?

what happened there?

or is it meant to be 245?

disappointed not to see any GTR there to top the list

nightcrawler's 34 GTT with 2530 only managed 145rwkw?

what happened there?

or is it meant to be 245?

disappointed not to see any GTR there to top the list

they were all intimidated by my wifes muppet bus.

i think it was just a bad tune. think i saw one GTR on the dyno, being a single axle dyno makes things tad bit harder.

who owns the blue 34 GTR?

i think that's Ricky's bayside blue GTT

they were all intimidated by my wifes muppet bus.

:)

Thanks to all involved for organising another great day. :) Thanks to Sean and Troy of Boost Worx too. I thought it was a great turn out for such a hot day. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

My car is an R32 GTSt if you want to update the list.

:D

thanks for Cubes for organising the day, top work man! it was a good day, good to catch up with people i hadnt seen in ages and meet some new people as well!

thanks for taking me for a cruise in your 34 Andrew, that cars so smooth on power delivery!

thumbsdown for the soarer driver, seriously what do you think you prove by booting it up an down the street in front of boostworx?

and big thanks to the boostworx team, very professional as always! thanks for putting up getting my impractical car in and out of the workshop :)

Edited by Sambo33

Nice results guys, as i said before i don't cope with hot weather well so i couldn't come!

Btw what exactly happened to Matty31 ? If anyone wants to share..

well done for putting on a good event cubes! (and girlfriend)

i was reasonably happy with my result, but hey it was 40 degrees, afr's were exactly were i set them at 11:1 so was all good.

bailed early missed the dick head with the soarer, what a bummer for matty.

looking forward to next one, maybe in the winter!

cheers

Adrian

hey guys, im new to this website but met a couple of you up at the dyno day today.

I was invited by a good mate of mine to bring down my new Aristo 3.0V, probably so he could further feed his ego by destroying my dyno pull with his nicely worked 33 lol now im never gonna hear the end of it :D

Anyways despite pulling one of the smaller numbers of the day I was still happy with 167kW given the beasts still completely stock and choking on a very restrictive exhaust setup. Its still due for an ECU reset and some new sparkplugs, so even though I was expecting a higher figure given the coniditions I reckon it pulled of a very healthy figure.

Dont know if ill be modding it in the future its nice clean, subtle powerful and reliable how it is, if anything ill chuck on a new exhaust so I can actually remember if ive turned it on!

btw nice rides guys. I was expecting most to be stockers with bpu's but lots of you were pulling well over 170rwkw nice work

Also why is everyone jumping on the "soarer drivers" back?

Edited by WAYNUK

Also why is everyone jumping on the "soarer drivers" back?

Should really be jumping on your back as well because you also did multiple laps booting it past Boostworx.

He as you were told not to fly up and down in front of the workshop yet when leaving he the soarer still booted it one last time.

Its simple stupidity to fly up and down a side street that is used by many others, a day care center across the road and oldies who live in units.

There is a time and place for everything; the dyno day was not the time or place.

As a result the police did rock up shortly after you left due to multiple complaints and singled matty out for towing his track car down on a car trailer and leaving it on the road while he ran up the tow car (commodore) for shits and giggles.