SAU Community

Sa/sau $30 Dyno/bbq/club Day

Cubes

Dyno Day  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yea the stock plenum is holding me back at the moment so i may look into this down the track.

if you consider the fact that its got a high stall and auto the power its producing would more likely be up in the 360rwkw area with a manual, so thats a fair amount of air for the standard intake and tb to digest.

and theres allways WMI.

And Krishy go back a page Cubes posted a full wrap up of results

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think i spotted you Adz2332 on south road yesterday during the midday sort of timeish.....sorry i could make it to this one boys....thought i wont run my car on the dyno since it was such a hot day and i have a dodgy intercooler hosing that likes to pop off when its as hot as it was on saturday....maybe next time when its a lot cooler and btw who got the highest power figure and what was the power figure

where u in a silver r33??? and there was a silver r34 there to??

where u in a silver r33??? and there was a silver r34 there to??

i was in the silver r33 with a GTR wing and 2 tone paintjob.....the sides and lower half of the front and rear are charcoal grey....i am sure it was you on south road mate...same wheel as they are in your avatar....and also you were behind me on the far left lane on the south road and torrens road intersection....and yes the silver 34 was behind you.....

nightcrawler's 34 GTT with 2530 only managed 145rwkw?

what happened there?

or is it meant to be 245?

disappointed not to see any GTR there to top the list

nah that figure is correct mate. Shaun only ran it to just under 4,500rpm and it made the 145rwkw. He stopped as the afrs were hitting 13:1. I know my car needs a re-tune (have modified several things since last tune), but afterwards I figured out why it was pinging so hard (apart from the tune) : my water pump is stuffed (it is booked in to be changed next Sunday), so the car was running hot, the turbo was not being cooled effectively, hence it was putting out hotter air, which caused pre-ignition - hence the pinging.

Was a great day - thanks for the great organisation and running Joel and Julie!

Pity about the very to weather and the f$#ktard in the Soarer causing the cops to rock up and go to town on Matty, as our scapegoat. If you read this mate, you are definitely not welcome at any future SAU events. Don't bother showing your head again. Stupid enough to try to big note yourself by taking off with a 100dB+ exhaust, then doing 100km+ down a 50km road, but to be told not to do it, then blatantly do it again is just retarded. You are what give import drivers a bad name and get us pulled over and targeted all the time. You, sir, are a wanker.

i dont mean to be mean but i just have to say this:

"to the guy in the soarer, if you ever read this mate i just wanted to say, you look like an absolute moron, not the way you drove your car (that too though), but just in general"

kthx.

i was in the silver r33 with a GTR wing and 2 tone paintjob.....the sides and lower half of the front and rear are charcoal grey....i am sure it was you on south road mate...same wheel as they are in your avatar....and also you were behind me on the far left lane on the south road and torrens road intersection....and yes the silver 34 was behind you.....

yep that was definatly me mate! car looked the goods!

Edited by Adz2332

Usually anually

I sooo cant wait to finish my car and bring it to one of these dyno day's.

Any idea's when the next one will be, sometime in the cooler months I hope.

haha yeah its in order of when I filmed it but missed out on the black R33 that was on just before yours - came a few minutes late rocked up just as it was finishing off :D

the original file is 3GB and goes for many numerous hours... I cut it down to about 9.5MB and just under 5 minutes in that vid :D

Edited by typevu

might wanna change my power figure to 154.8 not 174.8...........can only wish haha

oh and no ute :'( think u mite hav been out next to me when that was on tho hey

Edited by Matty 31

^^ thats too hard would require re-edit of the whole move taking whats on your tube down and putting new one would prolly take and hour be happy its a mistake in the posative not - 100kw :D