SAU Community

Sa/sau $30 Dyno/bbq/club Day

Cubes

Dyno Day  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh and no ute :'( think u mite hav been out next to me when that was on tho hey

Oh yes the utes caught on vid! It was lonely standing there by myself hahaha everyone evacuated the area as the ute came on :D

I PM'd Cubes on how to go about handing out the video - I suggested handing out to those who ran on the dyno and possibly known members etc...

Edited by typevu

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes the utes caught on vid! It was lonely standing there by myself hahaha everyone evacuated the area as the ute came on :D

I PM'd Cubes on how to go about handing out the video - I suggested handing out to those who ran on the dyno and possibly known members etc...

i dont blame them............sounded pretty awful from outside hahaha compared to the sweet note of an RB

if you do bother re-editing use a different colour for the font showing power because grey was little hard to see

I noticed that after compressing it down to a youtube upload-able size... font was clear and fine when the file size was at 684mb haha

Thanks very much to Joel & his missus for organizing & orchestrating the day. As well as the guys at Boostworx for hosting & running the event.

I think enough has been said about Mr Soarer already, but he is a TOOL.

Thanks for making the vid too typevu, was got to see a couple of cars I missed due to being late arriving. Was still fitting the EBC that morning & then found out my indicators weren't working when I went to come down. Got there in the end though :down:

haha yeah its in order of when I filmed it but missed out on the black R33 that was on just before yours - came a few minutes late rocked up just as it was finishing off :down:

the original file is 3GB and goes for many numerous hours... I cut it down to about 9.5MB and just under 5 minutes in that vid :P

just checked out the video, looks really good... although my car didnt' make it on the video due to being the first car of the day on the dyno... otherwise well edited and good footages~!

Yeh thanks Mr and Mrs Cubes for organising the day, was great for the obvious exceptions!!

Car only pulled 207 because my air filter was dirtier than the dirtiest whore in town!! Cleaned her out and now she sucking harder than ever(air filter that is)

was a great day anyhow and finally meeting a few peoples!!

Top work on the clip Vu!!

Edited by Deluxe

can you take my black R34 dyno run out of any DVD you make? The 4,500rpm 145rwkw run is just embarrassing - damn pinging in the hot weather with cooling issues ... she makes 230rwkw really :)

can you take my black R34 dyno run out of any DVD you make? The 4,500rpm 145rwkw run is just embarrassing - damn pinging in the hot weather with cooling issues ... she makes 230rwkw really :P

yeah yeah sure sure Andrew.......Shaun's dyno doesn't go up to 16,000rpm so we'll never know for sure if you do get 230 :)

spewin i missed it. had work

but went there 2day to get mine done n made 167 on 10psi.

no boost controller just front mount n screamer n exhaust.

kinda happy but afm is dirty and air filter is facukerd

hehe I will have to take you for a spin one day Pete :yucky: .... a few of the guys I took for a spin can vouch she makes a bit more than 145 :domokun: - and yes, I know you are just stirring :rofl:

I'll put my hand up for a ride in that case too Andrew ;). Didn't think it was running right at all from what had been said.

I was very happy with my result, just wish I had a front mount, car suffers badly in with power in the heat. Yet to dyno the thing on a cool day.

Edited by J_Red33

no worries Jared remind me to take you for a belt next time we catch up. The thing is too, that as the car is so smooth it is hard to gauge just how fast it is. I wish we had a drag strip so I could get some times down - it is not until you boot it from the lights with a hot car next to you, that you realise just how fast it is - not that I would do that on a public road of course :domokun:

no more rip'n skids at work for me :laugh: neighbours complained this week and made a mountain out of a mole hill so the boss ran with it :)

How big a skid and how far did he run