SAU Community

Sa/sau $30 Dyno/bbq/club Day

Cubes

Dyno Day  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Matt,

No problems buddy; I won't put any more down on the list as its getting fairly large; basically on the day those that haven't prepaid its first in first serve. So get the $$ to me asap on the day to secure your spot.

We will be running a total of 25-30cars. 2 runs per car.

We are nearing the 30car maximum but as with all dyno days there's always the few that decide not to go on the day or simply forget. :thanks:

I've just received a pm from a dude called natoe aka slw 031. He wouldn't be one of the ones you mentioned would you?

Hey Matt,

No problems buddy; I won't put any more down on the list as its getting fairly large; basically on the day those that haven't prepaid its first in first serve. So get the $$ to me asap on the day to secure your spot.

We will be running a total of 25-30cars. 2 runs per car.

We are nearing the 30car maximum but as with all dyno days there's always the few that decide not to go on the day or simply forget. :thanks:

I've just received a pm from a dude called natoe aka slw 031. He wouldn't be one of the ones you mentioned would you?

thats cool mate, i'll let them all know

as for natoe (SLW-031), thats one of the guys i mentioned yeah.

guys i got a question

im not 110% sure if my car will actually be running on the day but im very keen so whats the go with that ?

if i rock up due to cars still running will i get told no bad since im not confirming payment , or can i pay at the place just have to wait the line ?

Those that have paid get priority when they want to run.

So if you have paid and rock up at 12:00 and want to run your the very next car on.

Those that haven't paid its basically if you hand the $$ to myself first then you get on the end of the paid list to run when you want.

If that makes sense. :whistling:

I wouldn't be too concerned as people always rock up late and some people simply don't turn up.

-------

With regards to club sponsorship etc. We have discussed its best not to do so until the club is up and running with a member base.