SAU Community

Twoogle To Retire From Racing

thats great to hear then..

Wont CRD help you out? :laughing-smiley-014:

CRD have helped out with the car and helped to get it where it is. Hopefully we can work something out with them and a couple of other people we have had discussions with today.

to me its two point six litres... not two point sixty litres...thanks for the congrats 2630

What are house prices like up there...lol

"twoogle" is the nickname given to the car...our number plate TWO:06L was misread by a mate to read twoogl, he started it and it just grew from there. Its even listed in Fast Fours drag records list as "twoogle"

houses used to be cheap but not anymore ha ha :P

All the best no matter what happens

Not yet - since putting the race transmission in - the rear suspension bushes have failed from all the hash shifting - so waiting to replace those. The rear is very wobbly at the moment...... Also the coilovers I put in are not up to scratch - the dampers have worn after only 8000kms - serves me right for putting K-Sports in - hopefully they will fix under warranty.....

Ah the joys of modifying cars - and pouring lots of hard earnt moolah into them -

I know what it's like Paul - well the financial side of it anyway - It's been like years since I've taken a car down the quarter now.... and I was hoping to race like months ago.