phillb

bigbaz

Sl!m

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully it wont rain tomorrow

i been waiting for this cruze for 3 weeks ;)

They reckon a couple of showers, but should be fine.. =)

Marsss, add the other people from my list too mate. They have all confirmed 100%.

I'll pop along to say g'day, don't know if I'll make it out to Newport as I'll have been awake for close to 20hrs!

(At least the fat ho will make R33's look like anorexics :) hehe)

This carpark's the one which you turn left into the big DJ's down at the Nerindah St lights isn't it?

I'll pop along to say g'day, don't know if I'll make it out to Newport as I'll have been awake for close to 20hrs!

(At least the fat ho will make R33's look like anorexics :) hehe)

This carpark's the one which you turn left into the big DJ's down at the Nerindah St lights isn't it?

Correct

PS.. for the newbies, open up www.maps.google.com and plug the following into the search field to find the entrance to Chatswood Chase

keep in mind that there's a few other carparks around and that it may get a bit confuzzling. but when you're travelling along the Pacific Highway (southerly direction), turn left into Albert Street, follow that for a bit and then turn left again into Neridah St. When you reach the lights at the end of Neridah you'll see a ramp in front of you... go down that ramp!!

omg gawd, pizza cruise! no wai!

nah this isn't a pizza cruise, I'm just recruiting suckers for the defect station thats going to be set up in teh carpark. I'm working with the local cops, I get $5 a defect, so I'd be few hundred dollars richer by the end of the night.

Don't be shy now, come one come all!!! and make me rich.

nah this isn't a pizza cruise, I'm just recruiting suckers for the defect station thats going to be set up in teh carpark. I'm working with the local cops, I get $5 a defect, so I'd be few hundred dollars richer by the end of the night.

Don't be shy now, come one come all!!! and make me rich.

pfft...

just 'cos your car has nothing to defect, James :)