SAU Community

The Offical Pizza Thread

Marsss

THANX TO EVERYONE FOR SHOWING UP AND HELP MAKE IT A REALLY GOOD NIGHT OUT.. (except for you know who)..

Another awesome pizza cruise - thank you Marsss!!! :)

Was great to see everyone again and catch up..... looking forward to the next one..... :)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again great cruise, thanks Marss. Nice to catch up with people, and that dick that did the burn out your a knob and are seriouslylacking down stairs to need to do something stupid like that.

Nice to meet some of you..

I think it was a bit disorganised, as in people just getting up and going, cars going the long way through Dee Why, as there was no lead car, or at least one of the organisers hazarding so people can catch up... But I guess with that much of a turnout I think you guys did alright..

Hope everyone got home safely.. There was heaps of highways on the way back to the city.. =(

Nice to meet some of you..

I think it was a bit disorganised, as in people just getting up and going, cars going the long way through Dee Why, as there was no lead car, or at least one of the organisers hazarding so people can catch up... But I guess with that much of a turnout I think you guys did alright..

Hope everyone got home safely.. There was heaps of highways on the way back to the city.. =(

Yup, I'll be the first to admit there was some organisation lacking. the reason why we went through Dee Why is that it is the usual way we go down.. Dunno why people went Wakehurst Parkway, but i guess with that many cars, so few radios and lack of designated "lead" cars, it was bound to happen.

the whole "getting up and leaving" had a lot to do with the burnout that occurred as it's a sure-fire way to get the wrong kind of attention, and I guess people didn't want to hang around waiting for it.

good to meet you, would have liked to have been able to have a proper chat, but circumstances (tired GF :O ) didn't allow it

Was impressive to see so many cars... so many!

Didn't get to meet as many people as I'd hoped, but I did get to see some I hadn't caught up with in awhile.

:O

(and lol at the knob-end kids at the lights)

well organised cruise mars

at one stage I had a whole convoy of cars following me and I had no idea where I was heading and neither did any of them haha, but luckliy it was a straight road down towards deewhy

Assasin,

I guess the cruises you go on are much different to ours.

Majority of us dont cruise. It was more a social meet up and some dinner. This has been going on for many years with SAU NSW (way before most of our time) and has always had a great turn out.

If people wanted to leave at their own will, good on them, we aren't or the organisers aren't going to tell people when and if they can leave.

With a big turn out - 70 or so cars we had - if we were in a big group on the roads, it causes massive delays for the other public members. Esp when everyone sits in the full 3 lanes slowing up for everyone else, we do have to consider everyone else on the road.

And yes, as soon as that toolbag did that burnout I wanted to get out of there also.

People may have gone Wakehurst Parkway to avoid the stretch along the Northern Beaches due to police/defects?

Cheers,

Chris

Yup, I'll be the first to admit there was some organisation lacking. the reason why we went through Dee Why is that it is the usual way we go down.. Dunno why people went Wakehurst Parkway, but i guess with that many cars, so few radios and lack of designated "lead" cars, it was bound to happen.

the whole "getting up and leaving" had a lot to do with the burnout that occurred as it's a sure-fire way to get the wrong kind of attention, and I guess people didn't want to hang around waiting for it.

good to meet you, would have liked to have been able to have a proper chat, but circumstances (tired GF ;) ) didn't allow it

Oh well, it was definately nice just seeing a massive group together, and meeting some people..

I'm sure where bound to cross paths again Smasha.. =)

I had a great night.

Was a shame that I didn't mix with any of you. I just hung with some mates I dragged along that I hadn't seen in a month or two, but I'll get more chances to meet up later I guess :thumbsup:

Was funny when the Skyline did the massive burn around the corner and one of my mates thought it was Marsss' car. He is not one for paying attention to fine details such as a lack of spoiler and not custom number plates. I got to cut him slack though... once apon a time he mistook an Astra convertable for a S2000... :D

Hope this happens again :P