SAU Community

The Offical Pizza Thread

Marsss

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, sorry buddy, as i said, if it was me, it would have been bigger! much bigger! as for the grow balls comment, thats not nice... shut your mouth before i put my foot in it!!!

mate who do u think u are u have made a handful of posts and u come on here thinking burnouts are cool. ppl like u give the import seen a bad name. grow up u tool

White 33 GTR, actually. And no i dont give the import seen a bad name, people like you drivin around in nugget gtst are the problem thinking your mad hectic... soft

mate bring ur shit box boat anyway anytime and ur on. then we will see who has a nugget

Hmmm, i dont know what everybodys on about... i thought that burnout was pretty good!!! 10 points for tryin anyway

Its not the burnout, it was the place and time. I thought it was kinda stupid seeing as I saw the same patty wagon and Commodore wagon cop cars pass the place like 6 or so times sinse we got there. Not to mention the general public seeing a Skyline doing said burnout and associates that with every import under the sun.

I do admit, it was pretty good, but again, wrong place, wrong time.

White 33 GTR, actually. And no i dont give the import seen a bad name, people like you drivin around in nugget gtst are the problem thinking your mad hectic... soft

Sorry Wing Wong - but for someone who is always at WSID keeping it off the streets, burnsie is far from what you describe.

:P

cheers,

Chris

Edit - Echo Matt - cassbo's comments. Wrong time, wrong place. Simple as that. Thats the type of tool we need off the roads.

mate, im ready and waiting! bring you and your blouse car round for an old fashion beat down!!!

mate im serious u beta be able to back that mouth of urs cos i will flaten u. pm me where and when and its on like donkey kong bitch