SAU Community

R35 Interior...ummmm

BlueBeast

I'm not totally convinced about the R35 interior. For a performance car, it's just too busy. Looks more like a luxury car interior than a performance car interior, seats don't quite match the image of the car and that centre cosole, it's a monstrosity. I think the R34 interior looks better.

What do you think?

they really should have pitched it as a 2+2...

i guess passenger comfort was cut at the expense of space for the golf bags in the boot...

That was one of my first thoughts about the interior of a sports car.... Whats with all the Buttons? and the speakers inbetween the rear passenger seats!?? Its a bit like a Mitsubishi 3000GT Interior.

I personally hope the V-Spec edition is more about business and less gimmick...

Pass judgement once you've sat in one. Its a real nice place to be.

Yes there are buttons and dials everywhere, but thats how high end cars are these days.

I sat in one in Ginza on Saturday Night and then again on Sunday - It was gorgeous.

Jash

the dash looks too much like a hummer or a jeep.....

but then again, thats from the pics.....

be interesting to see how it looks n feels in real life

that is something i will probalby not experience.....:ermm:

aahh... looks like a 2 + 2 to me? :)

FINALLY someone has designed the main control area to be tilted higher towards the roof! Makes it sooo much easier to use the central controls as opposed to a flat face design. I don't know why car companies don't do this more.

Vents are very Porsche/Ferrari aren't they? I thought they use those big circular vents as well... and is that leather across the top? I thought i saw stitching to the right of the steering wheel, that's a real nice touch IMO

I reckon the interior is RAD, especially love the angle of the control area under the MFD

I pretty much like everything except for the single cup holder in the back. They could have at least had 2... or none.

The vents do suck, but they remind me of S15 vents so they're not too bad. I think they could have finished them more nicely with some chrome ring surrounds. The gear shift/box looks a little plain too.

But I LOVE all the gadgets! :P:thumbsup: Have always liked the push button start since the Honda S2000 aswell. Nice touch.

don't know why, maybe it's tradition, but round vents have been the staple for some of the top cars...

cayman

BG%20Interior%201(1).jpg

f430

ferrari-f430-interior.jpg

112_0506_03z%202006_Ferrari_F430_Spider%20Interior_View_Dashboard.jpg

gallardo

GallardoSpyder_interior.jpg

murcielago

800px-SC06_Lamborghini_Murciélago_interior.jpg

round vents just seem to be the "thing" for a top shelf performance car

why do only the top performance cars get this nice upwards tilt of the console area....sooooo much more user friendly the flat face crap we get in most cars