SAU Community

Garage Cleanout!

arsnik

hey peoples!!

havnt been on here for a lil while!!

got a few things that i need 2 get out of the way so here goes

GTR front bar original plastic $150 SOLD

wide front and rear fenders for r32 gts fiberglass near new just has greasy fingerprints on it $350 the lot.. Will seperate.

standard gts rear bar $50

gtst bonnet original nothing wrong with it just got fiberglass one for a while now!! $120

16" chrome wheels and tyres multi 5 stud fitting need spacers on a skyline!! $300

Standard suspension for a gts4 or gtr $80

fusion 15" subwoofer and box $100

dirt bike helmet brand new paid $165 will sell for $100

electric sunglasses big frame type $80 near new

also have various interior bits but no vents

will post pics up if any one wants them!!!

cheers nick

Edited by arsnik

hey peoples!!

havnt been on here for a lil while!!

got a few things that i need 2 get out of the way so here goes

GTR front bar original plastic $150

wide front and rear fenders for r32 gts fiberglass near new just has greasy fingerprints on it $350 the lot or will seperate.

standard gts rear bar $60

gtst bonnet original nothing wrong with it just got fiberglass one for a while now!! $250

16" chrome wheels and tyres multi 5 stud fitting need spacers on a skyline!! $300

Standard suspension for a gts4 or gtr $80

fusion 15" subwoofer and box $150

dirt bike helmet brand new paid 165 will sell for $100

electric sunglasses big frame type $80 near new

also have various interior bits but no vents

will post pics up later on 2day or tomorrow as i dont have my camera with me as of now!!

cheers nick

Does the rear bar have the quater pods?

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.
    • Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster
    • Two golds! Struggled to get silver on Gran Valley.
    • Interesting that it has 2 to the USB stick. Are the ones to the USB stick different? Or labelled anything at all? Telstra 4G is Band 28 is the long range one you want, it's 700mHz. I'm trying to do some reading on the Cel-Fi stuff, but I can't find any decent info online that makes me feel comfortable being able to work out the sort of antennas we could get away to swapping it over to. The antennas I'm starting to do some stuff with at work, are a transparent antenna. They're designed to stick onto the window. Which means you wouldn't even have the antenna outside the car. Volkswagen have just started using the exact same types of antennas on some of their new cars (And from the same antenna manufacturer). But, RF stuff is a bit of a dark art some days, and getting it wrong in your car could make for a terrible waste of money trying to swap antennas :S
    • I'm not going to lie Duncan, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rough days. The sort of work I was doing would previously have ended up with me spending about an hour and a half chatting with Neil. Firstly about something I had a question about, and then both of us rambling off on tangents.  I think how Neil did things, and his attitude to getting it done is helping me in part to get this stuff done. Then I can actually do the things I enjoy more easily