SAU Community

Well This Sucks...

Modena

Big fan of this mad_wog dude!

i know alot about lamborghini's

i cant say expert, but i have loved them since i saw one, not long after i came to australia...

uncle hired a VT6.0 convertible once and took me for a nice long drive...

and yeah...

i dont need to read up on them, i now alot of stuff off the top of my head, like the lambo 4x4 does the 0-100 dash in 7.5 or so seconds! thats nealry 3 tonnes, but is running a 400 bhp v12 out of a countach, which was detuned to run on normal unleaded.... best diablo would be the vttt, 1250 hp, 1000 at rear wheels, 250 at front... after they blew it up, then the put a 8.4 liter motor (instead of the 5.7) lol

btw, i would regard myself as highly knowledgeable regarding lamborghini

From what I can gather, he's been in a Lamborghini and is therefore the Cailais Turbo forums resident expert on the matter.

why on earth would you not have insurance with a car like that!! omg..

OHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u must feel liek a retard no insurance LOL man ur old mans car just chage some stuff panel beat the rest and it set LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
common man da car is lyk 350k n his not guna have enuf money 2 insure it..das jus sad !

:)

two points here-

*if anyone paid cash for one, they'd well and truly be able to afford pay-by-the month insurance

*how on earth you gunna lease/get a loan for that much and not have it comp insured?

Big fan of this mad_wog dude!

From what I can gather, he's been in a Lamborghini and is therefore the Cailais Turbo forums resident expert on the matter.

LOL

View Profile: MaD_WoG

City/State:

VIC

Location #2:

Noble Park

Car:

VL Calais

Red Book gives the following evaluation for the car (assuming the details on VL Turbo are correct)

1998 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO

SV Coupe 2dr Man 5sp 5.7i

Prices based on km 90,000 - 160,000

Trade in price guide* $129,400 - $141,900

National average price - private sale* $145,000 - $159,200

Price when new (RRP) $463,947

There could be many reasons why the car wasn't insured but obviously the guy now realises that was a mistake. In regards to the structure of the car I would say the best evidence that the car crumbled as it was designed to do would be the photo of the two occupants standing nearby and not displying any need for immediate medical attention.