SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw a very nice dark blue GTR-34 down Noosa today. Even today they look soooo much nicer than anything else.

I used to see that often. Don't think he live's here though.

Few weeks ago saw a black/purple R34 Gtr. Look horn untill I saw the ghey T-wing. Also was in noosa.

silver 33 gtr had a white shopping list thing down the doors, blue tinted front headlights at uq st lucia this morning? anyone seen it or know it?

Yeah if it was a silver v-spec with stock rims...I saw it at UQ last week, never seen it before tho. Looked like an earlier 33 gt-r but had series III headlights I think?

Yeah spotted my car in my driveway... LOL

I was driving my gf's S15 last night cause it had fuel in it and i was snuffed by a White r33 at a set of traffic lights and he laughed and said buy a real car. So i chomped him and he was so red at the next set of lights and i turned left. Man how rude were you. Didnt get the number plates cause he was behind me (slow arse r33) Just like to say who ever you are i do own an R33 but one that goes harder than yours LOL...

Saw maroon 33 5:30pm last night going south out of the tolls at the gateway bridge, caught up to him, but he didnt even look to mee to see me waving........ just looked straight ahead, might have though I was geein him up, as he suddenly accelerated pretty quickly, hmmmmmm traffic dude..........? Anyway the car was nice, full type M kit, stock zaust tip, nice and clean!

Yeap... I was supprised o get flack....

I do own a skyline, i was just driving my gf's stock S15 SpecS-GT (nice way to spend 45k)

Its not the $$$ that makes a car, its the attidude of the driver. I like all cars, i have a soft spot for ferrari (they make my legs wobble) but yeah i like all cars. Id have to say the most exciting ride i have every had was in a highlly moidified GT3000 from Mitz. The car was built for track work but pulled a 10.06 down the quarter on its first run in Australia. I never got to drive it but i was happy enough in the passangers seat. WOW what a car....

But yeah... Im over it now...

Saw a black 32 on the way to capalaba from mount gravatt was driving along side you unfortunatly not in the line but in the magna but the passenger gave me a nod, was going to wave but wasnt sure what response id get.

saw a black R33 near chermside shoppping centre on friday night...came up beside him but he pulled to the left and then did a u-turn...me and my mate were in our two 33's...white and navy.