SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saying 4 door makes baby strutto cry...  :tear:

Only one problem there... As if your a freaking baby! Maybe when man still had hair all over their body, walked round with hunched backs, and only made grunting noises... :)

hehehehe

So whats the cefiro? Is that a sedan or a 4 door? I like to call them Cefiros, and say they are better than both tho, espeically that skyline and siliva muck :)

Only one problem there... As if your a freaking baby! Maybe when man still had hair all over their body, walked round with hunched backs, and only made grunting noises... :)

hehehehe

So whats the cefiro? Is that a sedan or a 4 door? I like to call them Cefiros, and say they are better than both tho, espeically that skyline and siliva muck :)

Ughhh... Man I'm so hairy at the moment, it's kinda scary... Even for me...

Anyway... A Cefiro is a sedan... My house is a 4 door... House have doors... Cars have body shapes...

Coupe

Sedan

Convertible

Wagon

Ute

NOT

2 Doors

4 Doors

2 Doors but no roof

4 Doors with a big bit on the back

2 Doors with an empty bit at the back where the big bit normally goes...

Capiche?

Anyway...  A Cefiro is a sedan...  My house is a 4 door...  House have doors...  Cars have body shapes...

Coupe

Sedan

Convertible

Wagon

Ute

NOT  

2 Doors

4 Doors

2 Doors but no roof

4 Doors with a big bit on the back

2 Doors with an empty bit at the back where the big bit normally goes...

Capiche?

You must REALLY like open plan living. :)

So far off topic

Farkin

Has anyone else seen the black with gold highlights on an r33 with wide mod body in surfers area Usually parked out front of Hollywood Showgirls? :)

Orange 300zx. (300OK plates) Q45 engine conversion, kit, rims, custom bonnet ect. Was in Noosa, any one know him?

Took pics but are on phone.

I had a chat to the dude a few weeks back, its the same engine as mine but manual, and now that i know for there is a manual that bolts up it makes my conversion lots cheaper and easier :)

by the way we raced... i won :)

I had a chat to the dude a few weeks back, its the same engine as mine but manual, and now that i know for there is a manual that bolts up it makes my conversion lots cheaper and easier :)

by the way we raced... i won :)

What g/box did he use?