SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

What g/box did he use?

z32 box, ive got ahold of one, just measuring up the bell housings now gonna make sure they are the same size before we pull things apart, also have to save some money to pay for the box, the clutch and flywheel now, might go the exedy twin plate like the R.

on a side note, nebody want a fresh fast gtr??

spotted slide this morning in Tweed  

getting something done to your car???

Building network for Max Autos

i see yours like every day

And es i still want a big gt4 magnet for my door :wassup:

Saw a nice 32 GTst on Wednesday I think, spoke to the guy after he pulled a wild drift (very close call) coming around a corner behind me. Number plate was ***IIA.

He said he only had it 4mths, and he nearly wrote it off as I watched.

I told him about SAU, so he said he mioght take a look.

:) hi if your looking!

Parked outside the Story Bridge Hotel last night and directly across the road was a Solver R33 GTS-T Series 2 IDENTICAL TO MINE!! What are the odds.... And it wasn't Shawns either. :confused:

yup, if it was the same 34 i saw, had blue in the grill or something, if it had a gtr badge then add it to the shame file ha ha, but you might have seen a diff one to me and parked in the same street as seven eleven but closer to the port office, definately a gtt, also saw r34 silver sedan in the same street same day.

HKS34

If this is the same car i am thinking about with the GT wing

I have heard that this car is just a regular auto NA 34...

Do not quote me on this - but it could be missing 2 turbos ;)

Damn they must've been a few R34s in the city on Saturday coz I saw the white one and the blue one parked on the same street few cars apart....did someone spot me??? :) White 4 door 34 gtt........

any skyliners come up the coast on the weekend, seen a few ppl up this way not from round here on sunday arvo.

Was up on the hill in a white R33, with Trust drag wing, and with a blue datto. Saw a few other liners out. Should have stoped an said hi :)

yeah i seen u guys, i wasnt driving my car a mate was, we were on the piss. who owns tha 33 with the trust drag wing anyway, i know hes a member on here, i swear i saw a video of him one time on here getting up it but it was being filmed from the passenger seat.

yeah i seen u guys, i wasnt driving my car a mate was, we were on the piss. who owns tha 33 with the trust drag wing anyway, i know hes a member on here, i swear i saw a video of him one time on here getting up it but it was being filmed from the passenger seat.

Jamie. His name is Cypher on here... (spelt another way though). R33 makes around 380hp at the wheels, he also has the white Toyota Mark2 with JZX90 plates that you may have seen around.

Saw gunmetal grey sedan this morning going past the hyperdome on the M1, nice skirts, they looked like type-m but for a sedan, anyway young bloke driving gave a wave back, caught up to me and sat behind me for a bit so hopefully he saw the address :(