SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

man I would only drive that to somewhere I wouldn't have to hop out of it... daily driver for the rest of the time, I certainly wouldn't be leaving it in a city carpark like that.

saw r34, licence plate "choy" last night at a friends engagement party, I was in the holden behind you as you were leaving.

He frequents these forums, username is, surprisingly enough, Choy :rofl:

That V-Spec looks MAD! Like holy hell mad, I wouldn't trust that thing with a security system consisting of anything less then FRICKEN LASERS.

Spotted Liam in his 33 last night, cruising thru the city with some other 33 at stupid hours in the moring :D I would've kept up with you, but you ran a yellow light :D

The other 33 was me. And we were out that late coz we picking up mates from a night clubbing.

Yeah drew did you see a grey 34gt-t with a aftermarket kit that was backfiring alot?

Seen that blue GTR at chermy a while back.. young asian guy driving it, looks hot as.

Who owns the blue 32 Gtst with Vic numberplates and front mount. parks near the soccer oval around the cornor from the biomedical presicent at UQ? has the newer style SAU sticker on it?

A Black R33 GTR... followed me all the way home tonight right up until i drove into my drive way.... I block him off cause he was driving too far left. But he didnt toot or drive off in a rush just putted down the hill.

Didnt get a good look but sounded mean....