SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted a gunmetal 32 GTR in clayfield on monday. i think it was on widoop st.

I was on holiday and was staying at a friends house around there somewhere.

Shaun

haha, was wondering if that was you or not, didn't see you quick enough for a wave.  You car sounds pretty sweet   :wassup:

Yeah thanks man, wanna swap? ;)

Yeah same about the wave - it's what usually happens if I see a skyline, by the time my brain gets into gear and I'm about to wave we're both gone...best I can do is "say hello" with the BOV :)

Saw a dark blue R33 either GT-R or GTSt with GT-R kit at maccas carpark at Mt Gravatt lunchtime today. Didn't get to see whether it was a GT-R or not as it looked like it was getting some kind of official reaming from one of those fancy new highway patrol cars...sorry I didn't hang around and chat mate but I thought I'd gtfo of there before they finished with you and checked over the only other skyline in the parking lot heh...

Hi Guys/Gals,

well i couldn't be bothered to read through 78 pages to see if anyone has spotted me,

my names Paul, i have been on a few skyline cruises, but back then my plates read 120 HJV, my new plates read JATT, i'm normally around browns plains, and i fill up fuel at the calamvale shell servo... the color of my skyline is white.... if ya see me, give me a holla... i try to wave back at the people that wave, but its always a bit to late to see me wave back....

peace out

saw a r33 withe WIDE body kit!! on granard rd,, was painted bayside blue,,

very nice,!!,, drove up next to the dude and even beeped my horn,, he didn't even turn around to look,,, lol,,,

anyone else seen it?

Hello Guys & Girls

I'm Nick and im 22. i drive a Mid Night Purple R33 GTR V-Spec with GTR 83 plates, if u drive past do say say hello, would like to meet all skyline owners on my side of town (south side).

cheers

Spotted electic blue r33 with wavey yellow stripe in Byron Bay saturday parked near Beach hotel 400 front bar very nice looking ride.

hey all i also didnt wanna read all 76 pages

my names jason i drive an r31 skyline wagon,white with a nismo sticker on the back window and the number plate 31wgn,ive only just joined this club but hopefully start goin on cruises and dyno days,

cyas all round

Spotted Slide down at BWCP last night, and also Liam and Co around the City. Unfortunately I was turning the wrong way to catch up to you Liam, and didn't see you again :)

yeah...we saw you aswell drew, it was a pity you were going the wrong way though

Hello Guys & Girls

I'm Nick and im 22. i drive a Mid Night Purple R33 GTR V-Spec with GTR 83 plates, if u drive past do say say hello, would like to meet all skyline owners on my side of town (south side).

cheers

saw you drive through the city next to me a few weeks ago very hot ride.

also spotted a white 4 door r33 with rear wing removed in springwood mall carpark looked like Al's car but couldn't tell