SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

hey guys n girls... my names Vish own a silver 4 door R33 gtst .. plates r 53XYN pretty stock cept pod full exhust system suspension n wheels, usually wave or flash my lights at other liners most times get a response back.

hey guys n girls... my names Vish own a silver 4 door R33 gtst .. plates r 53XYN pretty stock cept pod full exhust system suspension n wheels, usually wave or flash my lights at other liners most times get a response back.

And you have Advan Tri-spokes and are always out at Griffith...

ah rite his is the TT i believe ? which level do you park at? im usually top once as u might know already

Either waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the bottom or the next one up by the stairs.

They picked me up 2 weeks ago for a fiberglass bonnet and unsecured airfilter, those things are fixed.

They went over it this morning and found:

1. Coil Overs.. Not ADR approved

2. Exhaust.. Not ADR Approved for Noise and Emissions

3. Front indicators(holden VY side repeaters).. Not ADR Approved

4. Parkers.. Blue tint?? WTF they are white, no sign of blue at all.

5. Headlights.. Dull and faded plastic.. along with every other 33 in the country

6. Rear Indicators and reverse lights tinted (i knew that one sort of just crossed my fingers and hoped they wouldnt care)

7. Steering Column rubs on headers (he was lucky to pick that up it only does it once in a blue moon) ah well...

Most of it is an easy fix, i still have the stock suspension and all the other bits ill pinch of the GTR for the inspection bar the exhaust thats gonna bbe tricky, though a good friend of mine is an approved exhaust fitter and testing dude.

Things they should have but didnt get me for, Large Holes cut in structural parts of the body, Wheels and Tyres scrub and are way to big, front tyres stick out past the guards, RSM and shiftlight on the dash no spare or jack, lots of Mod plate required suspension mods, but now its been inspected when i take it back they only check what they listed... oh well there bad.

Now that ive calmed down a bit its not a huge deal just a rather large expensive **** around, id rather be putting the money towards my non adr approved supercharger :D

spotted a tidy black 34 tailgating me on gympie road. Had personalised plates, silver lip and some kinda F&F kinda decals on the side....was trying to catch a good glimpse of it from rear view but had to concentrate on peak hour traffic as well...nice car if you're on here! :D

adr approved suspension, what a load of shit, since when was the standard suspension in r33s adr approved? it was meant for jdm

bad luck jon, i got standard coilovers spair but thats about all i got left now, lemme know if i can help out tho

james

hey yeah i remember seeing you, ur skyline sounds nice !! might see you in town some time soon :D

saw you drive through the city next to me a few weeks ago very hot ride.

a good way t get that yellow fadedness of your headlights is to put brasso on them rub in, let start to dry then rub off well, brings them up bloody nice,

bad luck with the law man

tried to get me the other week, body kit not 100mm off the ground for one, while i was sitting in it, then when he got me out of the car and tried to show me but it wasnt under 100mm anymore hah

i rolled over like a timid dog and pis5ed on myself bein overly respectful and submissive body language (probationary point) and he didnt get me for anything, hah,

i thought he had me for speeding , and he did, but he let me off,,

roll over and pis5, but only as last resort on your probationary point